Hunter stares at Barry for a long moment before releasing Wally, causing Iris and Joe to lower their guns. Joe points at the door as he looks at Wally. "Go home, Wally. Get out of here."

"I don't understand," he breathes as Iris rushes to him, leading him towards the door. "What is going on-"

"We'll explain everything later," Iris speaks out before handing him the gun in her hands, directing him to leave. 

I could tell that Hunter was losing his patience. "Let's get this show on the road."

-*+*-

"This thing is how I stole The Flash's speed the first time. Now all he needs to do is run and his speed force will be transferred to this vial, but only as long as I calibrate it," Wells speaks as he shows up the objects in his hands.

I cross my arms as I lean up against the wall, letting Hunter handle this situation. It wasn't like I knew what to say anyways. "Better get to work then."

Wells points his gun in Hunter's face as I push myself off the wall, letting the electricity inside of me dance across my skin to show that I wouldn't tolerate his actions. Wells' eyes connect with mine before he lowers the gun, shaking his head. "One day i'll wipe that smug expression clear off your face."

My eyes follow Wells as he leaves the room, taking the gun and the vials with him. I take my position back against the wall as Barry sits on the edge of a table, gulping before speaking. "So this was your plan all along?"

His eyes meet mine once again, giving me a look of hopelessness and betrayal. I could tell he hated me, and I wanted to tell him how I sorry I was for all of this, but I couldn't. I wasn't going to let Hunter know that I had fallen for him; he'd kill me and Barry both. I had to play my part and be the stone-cold bitch that I was raised to be. 

"Ever since the skies parted and showed me another world," Hunter says, a little too much pep in his voice. "Once I came here and saw you, I figured out what I had to do."

"How are you still alive?" Iris asks, glaring over at Hunter. "We watched you die."

I decided to answer that question for Iris. "He knew that he couldn't be on two earth's at the same time. So, he went back in time and met another version of himself."

"A time remnant," Cisco breathes. "Just like the reverse flash."

"I also knew the only way to make Barry become faster was if you all witnessed your good o'l pal Jay die at the hands of a monster," Hunter laughs as I think back to the moment, remembering how odd it was to see the man I cared about die in front of me. 

Joe shakes his head. "Why the costume? Why run around dressed up like The Flash?"

"Why, to give people false hope, Detective," Hunter says coldly, a small smirk dancing across his lips. "Just so I can rip it away from them. It's so fun pretending to be a hero. Ask Raven, she enjoys it too."

Everyone's eyes land on me as I cock my head, making a dark smile form on my lips. It usually wasn't hard to do such an action, but around these people...it was harder than I had thought it would be. 

"Why send her here?" Cisco asks one last question, utter hatred in his eyes too. "You already had your time remnant; why her too?"

"Well, after I decided that I needed to kill myself so that it would motivate Barry to run faster, I needed eyes on the other side. While all of you were running around trying to reopen the breeches and get faster, Raven was finding weaknesses," Hunter smiles as he looks over his shoulder at me. "Plus, it's always more fun when two people you used to trust aren't who they said they were."