Identity (part 1)

My name is Oliver Queen after five years on a hellish island I have come home with only one goal, to save my city, but to do so I can't be the killer I once was to honour my friends memory. I must be someone else, I must be something else.

*Earlier tonight, Thea's boyfriend 'Roy' chased two members of the Triads who were ambushing a shipping to Star City, before the Triads could do any harm to the driver Roy had taken one out while driving in front of them with car while having the high beams of the car, the second one he wasn't greatly lucky as it seemed the other tricked him causing Roy to flip his car into the air and smashing down to the ground. Roy was useless at the time as China White took her stand and killed the two truck drivers herself with throwing knives.

The club Verdant which Thea owns now was busy with people who were out partying all night, Thea later got a call from the Star City Police Department informing her to where and whats happened to Roy tonight.

Thea was shaken up inside the Police Department as she kept walking back and fourth, I on the other hand seemed calm while I sat down on a chair outside the confrence room, Roy finally got out and Thea begun to question what happen and if he was okay the second he got out.

Laurel had informed me of the story behind all this, Thea defended Roy as she said she'd call him a lawyer however 'Laurel said to her kindly, you won't need one we aren't pressing charges' 

Me: *I turned to Laurel* i'll speak to him

Laurel: Ask him if he knows anything about the vigilant, where as he obviously forged some sort of connection to him...

Me: Doesn't sound like the vigilante to have a groupie *I said while looking at her, slightly questioining the fact that the vigilante doesn't have a sidekick*

Laurel: Thats just it, WE don't KNOW anything about the vigilante except that every time he shows up all hells breaks loose *she said as she took the position against the vigilante* he has to be stopped Ollie *she walked away leaving me and the other two alone*

Me: *I walked towards Thea and Roy as I told Thea to ask Mr. Diggle to bring the car around, in which she responded and left*

Roy: Save the speeches *he looked at me* your ex-girlfriend already laid one on me, still no effect *he showed that he hadn't cared but I also knew he was just a kid*

Me: I used to be a lot like you *so instead I tried speaking with him calmly at first*

Roy: I highly doubt that, I spent more time in the back of cop cars then a limo... *He was about to walk away just as I grabbed his arm tightly*

Me: *I turned around and glared at him, now showing my anger towards him* the world doesn't work anymore it broke a long time ago but its like you're the only one noticed... That makes you angry *I let go of his arm however he now looked at me rather scared* and you're afraid that maybe that anger is gonna burn you up inside if you had to live another day knowing you could something to fix it, I think its gonna put you in the hospital kid. Or worst !

Roy: *He closed his eyes for a second and as he opened them he answered back with* well i'll take worse, it's better to be dea then in the hospital these days 

Me: *I looked at him confused to what he's talking about* what do you mean ? 

Roy: Been to the Glades memorial lately 

Me: No but I didn't hear that it was damaged by the quake

Roy: *He shook his head lightly* it wasn't, the medicine thats being sent to the hospital is being hijacked. So if they don't re-supply they'll be forced to shut down 

Me: BY WHO ? *I asked the second he finished his sentence*

Roy: I don't know *he said just as he got angrier too* the doctors and nurses are already bailing up on the place and the COPS, the cops wouldn't go that deep into the glades SO I GUESS THAT LEAVES ONLY ME *he said shaken up from the anger inside of him, his eyes were scared but his heart was beating from anger, I could see it. It was the same pain and anger I used to feel* what does it take to make you angry ? *He looked at me as he scoffed and walked away* 

//Flashback//

*I remember killing the man on the island who took Shado as hostage while they asked where the graves where, the man who held onto her had slapped her and thats just when me and Slade attacked them however the man who slapped her got bashed by me with a solid rock which I found on the ground, his face was covered with dark blood which was caused by my hands, I dropped the rock for the moment as I stared at my hands while thinking of myself as a murderer. The man died on the ground as the blood dripped onto the ground and my hands too were filled with his blood, while bashing him his blood begun to show however I didn't care until I finally woke up to myself and stopped... Slade and Shado looking at me worried, I looked at them as I felt the guilt beginning to grow inside of me but was there really anything I could do about it, I walked away as I needed a bit of distance to myself*

Shado: *She sighed tiredlessly as she crossed her arms together* others will come, they won't be happy we killed their men *she stated to both me and Slade*

Slade: Which is why it's more the reason to why we should leave *he searched the leader of that group until he found a map of Lian Yu, he also found a picture of huge rock, it was a hiding he used when he was saving Shado's father* whatever they're looking for its here. On this island

Shado: *She walked to me, her gentle hands touched mine as her eyes stared at mine* come on lets get away from this place.

*I walked into the Glades Memorial with John Diggle, the hallway was crowded with sick people and hardly some nurses around, people of the Glades were worse then ever from my eyes*

Diggle: If you'd survive the quake you end up here

Me: Whoever is stealing from here, they won't be for much longer *I kept looking around as I was just surrounded with people who weren't getting treated nor had they had anyone to look after them, I walked down to first level of the hospital to leave as I saw a man who was speaking with the media* whose that in the spotlight ?

Diggle: That's Sebastian Blood *we both walked down the stairs as we left the hospital*

Me: *I stopped to see what he had to say

Sebastian Blood: We cannot stand by because the doctors on the other side of those doors are working with the men who are stealing, and the cops already see us as the lost cause. *As he was speaking with the people he saw me in the crowd* Oliver Queen isn't it *I lightly nodded with disappointment, he crossed his arms together as the people of the Glades stared at me with anger and hate* what brings you to the memorial Mr. Queen, I assume someone of your means can afford the best medication and treatment money can buy and I can assure you, you're not gonna find that here *I looked away from the cameras but I then turned around to answer him*

Me: That's wrong Sir. The Glades have suffered too much not have access to basic medical services 

Sebastian Blood: *He walked closer to me as did the others however now Diggle as my bodyguard stepped up to the people too* well thats very compassionate of you to say, although I wonder where your families concern for the fellow citizens was ? When they ordered the destruction of the earthquake machine that killed five hundred and three people

Me: *I shook my headas I turned away from the microphone*

Sebastian Blood: Ladies and Gentlemen *the crowd screamed out at me as they're anger came out of them*

Me: I am going to do everything in my power to atone from my families actions *I turned around and begun to walk away while Diggle moved the people that were too close to me*

Sebastian Blood: *He nodded but not as an agreement* well i'm sure the people of the Glades and I will sleep better knowing that, if they still had a place to sleep *I turned back around while looking at Sebastian* IF THERE HOMES HADN'T CRUMBLED AROUND THEM, IF THERE STORES AND BUISNESS HADN'T BEEN CONDEMNED *him saying that caused the poeple to get angrier against me however Diggle and I ignored them as we went back into my car which Diggle drove away safely until a man decided to break the back-seat window with a stick*