City Of Heroes (Part 2)

*The Hoods had taken my sister as hostage while Roy trying to save everyone he had no choice but to let her go, Officer Lance and his men are interviewing almost everyone who was already there at the time and Roy, I had no choice but to put on the Hood and save my sister, Felicity had also upgraded the hideout to where I kept all my arrows, my suit and even customised a black compound bow. The "hoods" are keeping her hostage at a church in the glades*

*My sister was sat down on a chair, tied up completely as the "hoods" were securing the place from anyone who'd enter, the main leader of the hoods reloaded his handgun and aimed it at Thea's head until I was already aiming an arrow with my compound bow and shot the very middle of the trigger of the gun which caused the gun to fly out of his hand as I yelled out loudly 'GET AWAY FROM HER'. They all aimed there guns at me and begun to shoot but seeing it was at night and the place was darkened it was hard for them to even get me as I jumped down took cover. Quietly I walked slowly closer to the men and as I did I twisted one of the guys hand until I broke it causing him to drop down the gun, followed also I punched him four times rapidly on his face until he got knocked out and fell to the ground, I turned around quickly, aimed an arrow and shot it at one of the other mens gun yet as I shot it, it flew right to the trigger and causing the gun to fly away from his hands, the other next to him tried shooting at me though he dropped his gun and ran towards me to attack me although as he done so I dodged his first and grabbed him by the neck while squeezing it powerfully hard as I dropped him on the ground, I turned around twirling quickly as I swung my bow across one of the hoods faces causing them to push back onto the ground. Which encountered the last guy who actually kept hold hostage of my sister, nonetheless as he tried getting away I was already infront of him whilst aiming an arrow towards him 'Let... Her... Go' I said angrily with a deep voice since the voice filter was controlling my voice right now 'you wanna save her, there was no justice for people like the glades till you showed us how to get it... YOU SHOWED US' I released my arrow towards his chest though not his heart, making sure I hadn't killed him though he flipped down from the top level however I grabbed him quickly before he could fall down to his death, Thea had left the church as it was just him and I left, I grabbed him tightly by his arm as he got out his pistol gun and aimed it at me 'You shoot me we both die' I said as he seemed scared 'I know you, you're killer' *pulled him from the edge as I soon left him and the rest of his guys chained onto the fence ooutside the church.

Office Lance was also there giving a ticket to person that was driving out of the limits until he saw them and me.*

Officer Lance: *He aimed his pistol gun at me however he did not shoot or mean any harm*

Me: You know who they are ?

Officer Lance: I think the hoods give me a pretty good idea *he said as he lowered his gun* 

Me: Bring them in

Officer Lance: Where have you been ? Typically when I bring in the guys you've been after they would be a little more dead

Me: I'm trying another way 

*I later went into my office at Queen Consolidated to inform Isobel Rochev that Walter Steele has returned only as he was the fiancial rescue for me of the remaining shares at this company as they also will be released this morning too*

Isobel Rochev: You aren't at all what people say about you

Me: Most people fail to see the real me !

(Sorry this chapter might've not been too good but that was because it was meant to be a short one however I couldn't shorten the important bits seeing those are the main bits of the episode)