Arrow

Okay so before reading this book, you should all know that this will be the second season of Arrow of the TV show. Sorry for not being able to continue the first one but I thought I took too much time before getting half way into the story but for this I promise i'll try my best to finish at the right timing and seeing that Arrow has the Break now from TV I thought this would be a good idea to write the second season... I hope you enjoy.

Season 1 description

After a violent shipwreck, I was considered missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When I returned home to Starling City, my devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcomed me home, but they sensed I have been changed by my ordeal on the island. While I hid the truth about the person i've become, I desperately want to make amends for the actions I took as the boy I was. Most particularly, I seeked reconciliation with my former girlfriend, Laurel Lance. As I tried reconnecting with those closest to me, I secretly created the persona of Arrow - a vigilante - to right the wrongs of my family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. By day, I had to make the efford to playe the role of a wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer I always used to be - flanked by my devoted chauffeur/bodyguard, John Diggle - while carefully concealing the secret identity he turns to under cover of darkness. However, Laurel's father, Detective Quentin Lance, is determined to arrest me for operating in his city. Meanwhile, my very own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she has let on - and is more ruthless than I was able to ever imagine.

Season 2 description

One year ago, I was rescued after being stranded on a deserted island for five years. In place of the playboy I very much was, i'd returned as a man bent on righting the wrongs of my family and those who had corrupted my city as the hooded vigilante I was.

After failing to stop Malcom Merlyn from destroying the Glades and the death of my best friend Tommy Merlyn, I chose to abonden being the hooded vigilante out of guilt. But now, I was forced to return to save both my family's company and my family, as Starling City has fallen into further ruin since the Undertaking

With John Diggles and Felicity Smoak on my side it has been easier however now I must save this city not only as the hooded vigilante but as a successful business man and family man.

*I was shirtless and wore a light brown chino pants, I ran through the bushes and leaves while the sun was shining brightly on my back, my whole body was completely covered with light sweat but as I kept running I finally reached to the end point of the bushes trail, i'd lowered my head from a tree branch which was in front of me. My eyes caught attnetion up in the sky as i'd seen an airplane big enough to fit three or four people heading to Lian Yu, my eyes glared the airplane while I became curious to why there would be a plane heading to an island like this, I continued to run but this only to follow the lead of the plane however the plane rotated to the left which was where the very beginning of the island was, so I decided to stop chasing the plane and went back to my camping area which was the broken airplane which I and Shado and Slade stayed in when we were on the island, deciding to have left my camping area once again I climbed a long tree well enough to have made it to the top however I chose to do so as it was near the landmine trap which I left under some leaves in case anyone had seen it, nonetheless what I hadn't realized was that it was surprisingly John Diggles and Felicity Smoak on the island although they were walking Felicity accidentally heard a metal cracked noise which was the landmine trap now thankfully I was just on the tree next the landmine trap. Felicity had warned John Diggles about the landmine as John responded by teliing her not to move and that he would try his best to disarm it but thats when I came in*