City Of Heroes (Part 1)

*Diggle had driven me around the Glades to show me what has happened to it in recent events, homeless people, smashed cars, broken buildings... The Glades was destroyed, i'd seen a poster stuck up on a fence saying 'Vote For Blood'. Seeing so I automatically turned to Diggle to ask him*

Me: Whose Blood *I said in a plain and displeased tone of voice*

Diggle: He's a citizen of Starling City, trying to save this city. Fill your shoes

Felicity: *She'd waited for Diggle to stop speaking and as he did she handed over a file* here's what you need to know about Stellmoor International, the Vice President is a women named Isobel Rochev *pictures of her were included and as it seems, she looks quite angry* she looks angry in every photo

Diggles: So where to ? Office ? *He asked needing to know where it is he'll be driving me to*

Me: Home *I sighed stressfully I wanna check on Thea

Felicity: *She turned to look at me as she said* uhm she's not at your house Oliver *she informed me of Thea but doing so I got impatient and bit more angry then I was*

Me: Well where is she ?

*Thea and Roy were at the club that I built and made for Starling City 'vendetta' they were both at the office while both were kissing passionately and messing around with each other until Thea was about to take of Roy's shirt and saw his scars, she had pushed him away softly but gotten angry by him*

Thea: You have got to be kidding me ? *She turned away from him and walked outside the office and so Roy followed*

Roy: Come on I don't wanna fight 

Thea: Clearly you do cause you keep on taking every street drug dealer you could get your fists on.

Roy: Look its not like that but the Glades are worse then ever *he said trying to make her calm which seemed to work a bit*

Thea: I know but you already said you busted a lot of people and hardly managed to not get buried alive... I mean how much more of a hero do you want to be ? *She asked as she scoffed* Its like you have a death wise, and guess what ? Its going to come true

Roy: Yeah well someone has to do something and stand up for whats right... Like... Like he did *he said trying to prove his point*

Thea: The vigilante ? Who hasn't been seen since the earthquake which means he did get buried alive and isn't coming back. *As she said so I walked into the club onto see Thea and Roy*

Me: I'm back *I said enthusiastically towards Thea* 

Thea: *She turned around and smiled the second she saw me* OLLIE *she walked up to me and hugged me tightly with her arms that were grabbed around me, she turned around to introduce me properly to Roy* you remember my friend Roy ?

Me: Still here *I said as I wasn't very happy seeing him so i'd given him a light glare but shook his hand just to show Thea everything is quite alright, he turned around and left seeing me and Thea needed to speak privately*

Thea: So how're you ? You never texted, no post cards. Almost like you're on the island all over again *she said while looking at me suspiciously*

Me: Yeah sorry I really distracted, snow skiing, water skiing *I had made up the lie just that second* a lot of skiing *however I quickly changed the subject after answering her* I hear rumours that my club is under new mangment

Thea: Ah its my club now *I walked to the front desk of the club and so did she* and you're not getting it back

Me: You're not old enough to drink ! *I had cleared myself carefully to her however she hadn't cared much*