He looks at his watch and sighs before sitting down on the couch, Tahlia dropping beside him.

"What's up? Not happy to see your girlfriend alive?" she teases.

However, she frowns when Henry rolls his eyes.

"Henry?" she asks softly.

"Did you have fun in Neverland?" he growls, standing up and walking towards his room.

"Oh, come on! You can't be mad at me about that, they thought I was dead!" she defends.

He pulls out his phone and begins typing, "you left at what, 3? It's 7 now, you were gone for four hours," he shouts, sliding his phone into his pocket.

"Maybe I should have stayed," she scoffs softly.

"What did you just say?" Henry asks lowly, anger boiling inside of him.

"I'm dangerous Henry! Everyone would be much better off if I had just stayed!" she shouts.

Henry frowns, "you're not dangerous anymore, I don't know why you keep saying that."

"Izzy warned me that my powers might consume me, don't you think that might have me a little bit worried?" she asks, throwing her arms into the air.

"See, you're so stupid sometimes, you're not going to turn dark!" he defends, his voice rising.

"But what if I do, Henry? What will happen then!" she shouts, storming past him and into her room.

She waves her hand, the light instantly turning on, and Henry follows after her.

"You know what would happen?" he asks, sitting on her bed beside her.

She looks up at him as he wraps his arm around her.

"We'd work through it, because I believe in you, and I know you're so much stronger than some magic," he says softly.

Tahlia smiles slightly at him, but looks down at her thighs.

"I just don't want to hurt anyone else," she mumbles.

"WE'RE HERE!" Anna suddenly yells, the front door shutting behind her.

Henry stands up and leaves her room, leaving her alone for a moment.

"She's upset, can you talk to her?" she hears him say softly.

Within seconds, Anna walks into their room, shutting the door behind her and sitting next to her best friend.

"You okay?" she asks softly.

Tahlia shakes her head, avoiding her eyes.

"That's okay, everyone gets upset, do you want to talk about it?" she asks.

Again, Tahlia shakes her head.

"Not now, maybe when our living room isn't crowded with our friends," she suggests.

"Come on, cheer up, we have Christmas movies, cake, and pizza," Anna smiles.

"Christmas movies? Cake?" Tahlia asks quizzically.

"Well, we never got to properly celebrate your birthday, and I know how much you've always wanted to do a Christmas in July thing, and this weather makes it feel like an Australian Christmas anyway," Anna laughs softly.

"It's August," she points out, smiling.

"That never stopped us before."

"You always know how to make me smile."

"That's what best friends are for, now come on before they eat it all," she says quickly.

The pair stands up and leaves their room, instantly, Henry, Sandy, Chloe, Matt, and Aaron all begin to sing happy birthday, Anna joining half way.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TAHLIA, FOR ABOUT A MONTH AGO!" they sing quickly, making Tahlia laugh. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Sandy holds up the cake and winks, making the candles set on fire. Once they have said the final "hurray!" Tahlia blows out the candles. They all then have their slice of cake before grabbing the spare blankets and sitting on and around the couch. Nic, Anna, Henry, and Tahlia all sit on the couch, Tahlia leaning on Henry with Dylan sitting on her lap, trying to get to her pizza.

"Fuck you, get your own!" Tahlia shouts, making everyone laugh.

Sandy, Aaron, Matt, and Chloe sit on the floor in front of their feet, Aaron picking up the three dvds they brought.

"Okay, Arthur Christmas, the Grinch or-"

"THE GRINCH!" Tahlia shouts.

"Shit damn okay," he laughs, standing up and walking over to the dvd player.

He sits on his knees and Sandy kicks his butt, making everyone cry out in laughter.

"Screw you!" Aaron yells, laughing, before sliding in the dvd and sitting back next to her.

Anna presses play, and they all indulge in the wonderful movie that is How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Whilst they watch, Tahlia's mind thinks of what her life could have been had she not moved to Storybrooke. Would she have been happier? Where would she be right now? With Anna? Perhaps with her Aunt? Maybe even a boyfriend? But she only had to wonder, because if she had done those things, she would not be surrounded by the greatest people she has ever met.

It is this moment that she realises how truly lucky she is. Then, a thought comes to mind, one of the best things she has thought since moving here.

"Starting today I need to forget the bad times that have gone, appreciate the good that still remains, and look forward to what's going to come next. And from what has happened so far, it's going to be one hell of an adventure."

A/N: GUYS IT'S OVER, HOLY COW

Thank you so much for getting this to 1.1k! And especially thanks to those who have stayed constant throughout it all.

Remember to keep this in your library for updates on the third book, I will announce the title now, but the description and other things you'll need to wait a few days for.

The title will be: The Queen of Darkness

Interpret that as you will, but I am not giving anything away until my next update, so stay tuned (turnt) for that.

I love you guys so much, and, if you celebrate it, merry Christmas for tomorrow! I hope you get what you want and enjoy an awesome day with your family.

I'll see you soon!

~ chloe x

Word Count: 1421.