•11•

^^^I just like the song up above!^^^

Damian unzipped the big mysterious bag with happiness and when he did, that's when reality really drop on me.

This is not a movie I'm living in.

Marco laughed with joy. "Is this real?" He asked with excitement in his voice.

How can you get excited seeing a bag full of drugs in front of you?...

Oh and yes, it's a bag full of cocaine staring right back at me.

The devils magic dust.

"What do you think?" Damian said in a sarcastic tone.

I would have asked the same thing, but I didn't because I was so in shock I couldn't even move, I was really froze up at this point, but they seemed to not really notice me.

Have they been through this before?

Marco just laughed with joy, he walked over to the living room couch and sat on it, crossing his legs on the coffee table with his hands behind his head get comfortable.

I can tell he felt very relaxed ever since he saw what was inside the bag.

"Are you ok?" Damian said standing up from the bag.

Am I ok???...Am I OK?!! I'M SITTING IN FRONT OF A BAG FULL OF DEADLY DRUGS!!!!

I cleared my throat acting like every thing was perfectly fine. "Yeah, why?" I asked sitting up more straight.

I hope he doesn't think I'm nervous, because most of the time others think of, if your nervous in this type of situation your going to rat them out. Which I will not do such a thing, if I didn't want to be involved in this, I will just slowly try to push myself away.

That's what your going to do Lucy!

"You seemed kinda off, like you don't want to be here." He explained and I wanted to cover that up.

"What? No, why would I not want to be here?" I asked trying my best to play it off.

He chuckled. "There is my answer." He said looking at the bag full of drugs. I glance down at it and I took a deep breath in.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"Well good." He said getting up and sliding the big bag right underneath the bed again.

He dust himself off and went to go sit next to Marco on the living room couch. As I saw them discuss a lot I laid back thinking about all of this. Is it really worth my time?

"Come on Lucy, let's go show mommy." Jamie said picking me up and carrying me on her side. As I was holding my big new teddy bear.

"Awe! It's so heavy." I whimpered trying my very best holding tight to my teddy bear with all my life.

Jamie smiled at me. "Your a big girl Lucy, you can do it." She said encouraging me and I got my little girl confidence up. I picked up the teddy bear with all I had and kept it close.

"That's my girl." She said and I smiled. "Mommy is going to love my new toy!"

We got closer to my home and I couldn't wait to show my mom.