Christmas Bonus Chapter

Start from the beginning

  "You of all people should know I would never do that to you! It's just business and you know exactly how important this is to me! Rather than supporting me , you accuse me of cheating on you!"

   Becca snorted." Support you?! I SHOULD SUPPORT YOU CHEATING ON ME?! It's always business with you. Since you began this "deal" it's always been business for you. Business this, business that! At the office you're busy and even at home you are busy! You don't even have time for your children or me anymore! And you expect me to think that it has nothing to do with this woman?! How stupid do you think I am?!"

  Jaxon passed a hand through his hair in frustration. "Sweetheart, pls stop this."

  She gave a short laugh." I should stop this? I SHOULD STOP THIS?! Tell me the truth, did you guys go out together today? "

  Jaxon could see the tiny hope shining in her eyes hoping they had not gone out alone and that the pictures were just edited. It hurt him to make her feel even worse but she had asked for the truth. "Yes." He muttered as he lowered his eyes so as to not see the pain on her face but the sharp in take of breath was enough to show him that she had heard what he said." But-"

She rose up her empty hand to cut him off." Where you guys alone? "

  "Yes but-"

He rose his eyes at this point to see her lips quivering an her eyes glazing with unshed tears.

  "And is this true?" She used her two shaky hands to hold the phone so it wouldn't fall as she showed him a video of
h

im embracing the girl and placing a kiss on her forehead just before they separated. It seemed to have been taken by one of the people in the restaurant.

Jaxon clenched his jaw. He did not like  where this was going. How could he explain to her that he was trying to comfort the woman because her father was ill.

  He did not have to answer. The silence was enough. "How?" Her voice broke in a sob." How could you?" She whispered brokenly.

  Jaxon risked coming close to he r but she stepped back." HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME?! AFTER EVERY THING !"

*Rebecca-"

"Don't u dare call me! I hate you!" With that she turned and ran up the stairs.

**

Rebecca knew she had been stupid and insecure. She had no doubt that Jaxon love her and she felt ashamed of herself for ever doubting his love and not trusting him.

  So what of she had been receiving !messages from someone who turned out to be his business partner's daughter about how she would get Jaxon for herself.

No !matter how much she tried, Jaxon was Rebecca's till death and at the end of the day p, she was the one he came home to.

  It was obvious, he was oblivious to what his business partner's daughter was up to and she knew she trusted him enough to know he loved her.

   She jumped as the sound of a key unlocking the front door alerted her. There was only one other person who had the keys and that was Jaxon. It could only mean one thing.

Jaxon was home!

Hey guys! If you're reading 12 dates of Christmas, they will be no update today because of the update of this chapter. Also, even if you are not reading it, check out "On the eleventh date of Christmas" chapter. I'm doing a giveaway of five dedications.

Read the author's note at the end of that chapter to know more

Pls vote, comment and read.

Tell me if you think Becca was wrong or right in thinking Jaxon would cheat on her.

And tell me want you want her to do to !make him forgive her.

And if he should forgive her easily.

Don't forget to check out the giveaway. All u have to do is very simple. And everyone is a winner as far as you completely do what is required.

God bless you all and happy holidays 💋