A king dies. A king is crowned.

"GENERAL!! OUR SUPPLY TENT WAS BLASTED!" A scrawny man with curly blond hair dashed into the King's tent in a frantic.

"Don't panic Adrian, I will send people to try and save what we can." The General replied, attempting to keep his composure before the King. General Kai was the most respected general in the world, but he earns most respect from Cudamacci (ku-da-ma-chi), his mother country. He has won every war he fought, and fought every war he believed in. People say he was passionate, and some, smart as hell.

"Return to your scouting post."

"Yes sir." Adrian bowed his head and exited the tent.

"My son may be 4, but he will learn much from you Kai." The king said.

As Adrian left on the path, something big and hot flew past him, and as he turned to see what it was, the King's tent was in flames. The king and the General both died. Some of the artifacts were saved.

[8 years later]
"...but after all the fireballs i-"

"It still is known as the war of fortitude and victory among our people." Bellona rolled her eyes as she finished her mother's sentence.

"You are my student here, not my daughter. I have to make sure you know these things."

"I hate being home schooled mom. I don't wanna hear that Prince Donovan basically won the war. Or how attractive he is. Or about his name means strong fighter. Mom, I don't care!" Bellona stood from her chair. Her mother followed.

"I want you to be smart."

"And I am. I would be smarter if you taught me something I didn't already hear repeatedly for a week straight."

"You're right. Sit down. We will go over something new. I just worry that you won't fit in with the other 11 year olds."
"The other 11 year olds don't own a bakery."

"And good thing, they'll all be plump and it'll give another reason for you to feel outcasted."

"I wouldn't fit in any other way..."