Information and Rules

Hello everyone,

As you may have already heard, this account is being resurrected and we, the Writer Awards' team, have decided to create a new award series to celebrate and give back to you lovely supporters.

This time around we will be the judges to make sure it's all fair and square and to go that extra mile for the writers whose work deserves to be appreciated and criticised constructive and fairly.

The following genres are accepted in these awards:

-Science Fiction & Fantasy

-Teen Fiction

-General Fiction

-Non-Fiction

-Action & Adventure

-Mystery & Thriller

-Romance

-Humour

The genres that are not accepted are:

-Vampire

-Werewolf

-Zombie

-Paranormal

-Fan Fiction

Do NOT nominate in this chapter, your comment will be ignored and possibly deleted.

Nominations will be open between February 1st and 22nd, only after the closing date shall the books be selected and accepted. (closing date is susceptible to change, depending on the amount of entries we receive)

Requirements/Rules:

1. There is no read nor vote limit/minimum for these awards as they are all about content and not popularity.

2. It can't be of a mature nature unless forwarned in the nomination and is accepted by the judges, who must be aware of that fact. Other themes such as self-harm, abuse, depression, gore, lgbt and other things that some people aren't comfortable reading must be included in the 'additional information' section so we know! This does not mean that you're book will be denied if it includes these things, we just would like to be warned. Thank you!

3. Add the #PhoenixAwardsApplicant tag to your book, if your book is selected please add #PhoenixAwards to it as well.

4. Your books does not have to be complete.

5. You have to tag at least three people so they have the chance to enter if they wish to as well.

6. You can only enter a maximum of 2 books (must be in different categories) since there are a set number of applications for each.

7. Unnecessary drama and/or negativity spreading are not welcome, there is a black list and you will be put on there and not allowed to participate.

There will be several categories and rounds, please stay tuned for those as well as the page with the form and prizes!

Have a great day everyone, happy writing!