Chapter 18 ~ Break up, Make up

Break up, Make up

When I got in the bathroom, I looked in the mirror. I looked as pale and sick as two days ago, I thought the spell was supposed to last at least five days? Maybe I got too exhausted from last night.

I took a quick shower, wrapped a towel around me body and strolled back to the bedroom. When I walked in she looked apologising, didn't know why. Until I turned to the bed, then I saw why.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped at Oliver who was sitting on my bed.

"I wanted to see how you're doing?" I looked at him, confused.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I don't know what was so different about our argument last night and those from the last week.

"Don't you remember what happened?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. Of course I remember, I'm not stupid.

"Yeah, I got mad at you, ran away, locked myself in a room, and slipped out when you were asleep." He looked at me like I was crazy. “What?" I snapped.

"No, nothing, that's what happened last night." he said, while we got his hand through his hair.

"And now get the hell out of my room! I don't know if you noticed, but I stand here in just a towel. GET OUT!" I shot him an angry stare and he left.

"Why are you so mean to him?" Nicki asked me.

"Because he's a liar, he broke my heart, he betray my trust." After I said that I felt weird, he betrayed my trust, I hadn't said that before, odd.

"Ari, how many times did he tried to make up? Come check on you? See if you were okay? I'll tell you, a lot. Even when you're not here, he'll ask us how you're doing. He loves you." Nicki said.

"Yeah probably, that's why he lied to me? Right?" I snapped at her, I didn't meant to.

"I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay." She replied, "Well, put on some clothes, then we go to supper." I nodded and she left the bedroom.

I put on a casual purple dress, with a light brown belt and strolled to the living room, where the others were waiting for me. As I walked in they stood up to go to the dining room.

It was a nervous supper, though. Lot a new couples, or people who kissed, but don't know if it was for real or just the heat of the moment. I thought it was kind of amusing. The principal gave a little speech. Just about the Ball and he thought it was a success, and wishing everybody good Easter Holidays.

After supper students started saying goodbye and went home. I still had to pack, not that if would take long, just a couple swings with my wand and that's done. We stepped into our dorm. Two weeks is this place gonna be empty, instead of being here, I'm gonna be with the Beaumont’s; Not that it's so bad, only the fact that it will be two weeks with Oliver. But I had the other boys.

I was saying goodbye to my friends and waited ‘til Nate was done snogging Quinn, so we could go. It's not that they aren't gonna see each other during break, they'll see each other probably every day. 

When they were finally done, we walked to Oliver’s room, Because Liz would find it odd if we didn't come together, and would start asking questions. We knock on his door and stepped inside. He still wasn't ready. I just though, how much does a guy need.

"Come on, it's almost 3 O'clock. Why aren't you ready yet?" Nate said irritated. He looked at me.

"Well, I took a nap, because I slept on a cold hard floor last night." I shot dagger at him.

"Oh, yes, Cuz that was what I wanted, right." I snapped back sarcastically. He shot daggers back at me. Nate just sighed and rolled his eyes.

Eventually we were ready to go. Nate all appeared us back at the house. Liz came out of the kitchen. When she saw us, a smile grew on her face.