~ Boarding the ship ~

Rose's point of view

At first, I was not right impressed by this big ship, 

''I don't see what all of the fuss is
about, it doesn't look any bigger than the Mauritania'' I say.

Cal, of course, butts in the conversation, once again, acting like some sort of paquebot connaisseur.

''It's far more luxurious than the Mauritania, and higher, too''

Since the death of my father, Mother decided to get me engaged to a rich man, because we're swimming in debt, I've always hated being rich, posh, and lady-like. Out of all people on earth, she chose Caledon Hockley, an arrogant, first - class millionaire.

After the arrival at New York, I'll have to marry him, the thought makes me sick. 

''Don't just stand there, Rose! We've got to get on the ship, Christ almighty!'' Cal shouts, clapping at Trudy to hurry up with the suitcases.

''Come on Trudy! Hurry your fat backside!'' he spits. My mother laughs at this remark and takes him by the arm. '' What are your plans with Rose when you two finally move in together?'' she asks, as they walk away, like bestfriends.

I look at the third class passengers, and see a girl with her mother, nearly dirty clothes, but their faces were plastered with a cheery smile, laughing and staring at this big thing with stars in their eyes.

I help Trudy with the bagages, and off we go!

A/N: I really hope that you like the first chapter! I've decided to write this book because I'm a true titanic fan, i ship Leo and Kate/Rose and Jack. (is that a pun omg) anyways, keep on readin' ❤
P.s: I will change some elements of the movie, it won't be exactly the same plot. P.PS: I drew that.