" Why do you always have to be stubborn can't you just listen ," Mr. Vincent said coldly.

"I said I am fine so please take me,". I pleaded.
  He just shook his head.

Then there was a knock we all looked and saw the doctor entered with a nurse.

"How are you feeling now Miss. Peige?" the doctor asked. I thought if I lie to him he will not do the test. So I said

" I am fine doctor". I said while getting up but fail and fell on the bed. I heard few chuckled. I just turned my head the other side.

He laughed and said  "Dont worry it will be fine just a few blood tests,".

  "You will be better soon but first we need to do a few tests". I was just thinking about the money. How I am going to pay it?

  Then the doctor started talking to nurse. The nurse went out after a minute she came inside with a tray of injection and a few tubes in her hand injection.

The Shawn said " me and Chloe will go back to the hotel to check the presentation. Take care Anna ,". With that they both went.

   Doctor was about to inject me. He  injected me i don't know whose hand was it I hold it tight. My nails were digging inside the flesh.

  After about a minute he removed the needle from my hand. I opened my eyes. I saw the person next to me was Mr. Vincent. I removed my hand and saw few nail marks and blood marks.
"I am so sorry "I said. I hold his hand.

When I touch his hand Where I hurt him and he had no reaction to it.

"You can leave now. Tomorrow you will get the reports. And please don't stress yourself too much,". Doctor said. With that he left the room.

  Mr. Vincent pulled his hand back and i just looked down at my hand. A warm hand touch my face I looked up and saw it was Mr. Vincent. I then realized that I was crying.

  He wiped my tears. He looked into my eyes and then said " I am going to the receptionist to fill the form after that we can leave,".

  I just nodded. He went out of the room. I just looked at the wall and waited for him to come.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. The door open slowly revealing Mr. Vincent. He came and stood next to me.

"You are discharged and we can leave now,". He informs me.

"Can you walk by yourself "he asked. I nodded. I tried to stand but I fall back on the bed. I am feeling really weak.
Mr. Vincent came near saying nothing he picked me up. "Please put me down I can walk".

He ignored me and started walking. I struggled but I was too weak to walk so I sighed and gave up.

Then we went out of the hospital and all eyes were on me. I blushed and hide my face. The diver opened the door. He put me down carefully inside the car. He sat beside me.

"Get some rest after we get back to the hotel ,". He said.

I felt sleepy and I dozed off in a few minutes.

Drake pov:

I carried Anna and made her sit inside the car. Then I told her " get some rest after we get back to the hotel".

I didn't get any reply so I turn my head and saw her sleeping peacefully I smiled at her and looked out of the window.

After a few minutes the driver said we have reached. I turned to Anna's she was sleeping so I didn't wake her up and I got down of the car and to her direction and opened her door. I slowly lifted her. She is like a feather so lightweight.

I wasn't having her room key. So I went inside of my room. I made her lay on my bed and covered her with the comforter.

I sat beside her. I was just looking at her. I don't know why does she look pale every day. First day I remember she was looking beautiful but that day also she was looking pale but not compared to today. I want to help her.
Then I heard my phone ring. I immediately answered it without look at the caller id. I don't want her to wake up. So I left the room and went out.

" Hello? ,"
" hey Drake Chloe here how is anna,". Chloe asked.
"she is sleeping ,".

“ okay I have called to inform you that tomorrow we have a meeting with Mr. Paul at 9.”

"okay,".

"Take care of Anna "before I could reply her she hung the phone. I just shook my head and went inside the room.
As Anna was sleeping on the bed so I wasn't having any choice but to sleep on the couch.

I went inside the dressing room and change into my clothes. I went near the bed and took a comforter and a cushion.

I lay on the couch. In a few minutes I drifted to sleep.

_______________________________________

Salam guys,

      Two update in a one day. Yes, hope you like it please vote, comment and share.