Who we are?

Tom rapidly breathed out, when he found himself in the bath. "Easy, easy." told him Hay. "You had a terrible fever and some kind of hallucination. Rudy told me, what I need to do, to help you." Tom said nothing, just blankly stared to the wall. Finally, said a word: "Hello, buddy. How are you? At last, as I saw you, you was hurted." Hay smiled on him. "Am okay, thanks to you. When you cried for help, someone spotted us and helped me with the blood. You know, damned nose bleeding. But now I am good." Tom looked at him surprisingly. "So you was really hurt? That was not only my imagination?" Hay shook his head. "You was completely out of mind, when you mentioned some girl named Anna, or Jessabelle. But before that, you was clearly in reality. And Alice loves you too." After his last words, Tom turned red. But then he seriously asked: "What we eat this day?" Hay smiled on him confusedly, but said: "Broccoli with cheese. You don' eat it so much, because Alice eat it all until you came back from the toilet. But you was so bad, and no one can told us, what's happend to you. Then some nurse took you to the bed, where I found you. And then I helped you and now we are talking. Did you remember your bad dream?" The old man shook his head and fell asleep again. He was so tired. From his own life.

Tom looked at the therapheutist questioningly, but man just stared at him with his weird look. As a hunter looking at his prey. "OK. So, what's brings you here, my dear colonel?" he asked finally and stopped with the staring. "Well, I want to debate about my medicine treatment. I wanted to ask you about, if you don't mind, that I will change a some..." he started with hesitate. "What do you suggest? Are you feeling sick, or something? After some pills, just tell me. It's probably possible you had an allergic reaction to them." Tom thought about it little, then said: "After lunch today I had a some kind of seizure, after a toilet, and I blacked out. Then Hay found me screaming from hallucination. All of that is new to me and it maybe because of that new pills you started to give me." Therapheutist looked at him surprisingly. "What?! Which pills? Can you show me in this book?" The man nodded quietly, so doctor opened a book- probably filled with list of all medications- and encouraged the older man to found a medication who caused his problems. Tom turned the page by page, when finally said with frown: "These." Therapheutist looks like he was shocked. "Hell, no! You can't get these pills, they were excluded because they were heavy drugs for some patients. You could have been poisoned, I will talk with nurses. Thank you for telling me. Now, tell me about your hallucination. What's happend?" Tom shook his head. "No, I can't. It's so hard for me... it was like a living memory. And Hay said me, that I mentioned some girl's names. I don't remember anything else." Therapheutist blinked surprisingly. "Ehm, colonel, you didn't know, to who this names belongs?" Tom shook his head. "Tom..." he whispered. "...these names, they were Anna and Jessabelle?" Man looked at him with frown on his forehead. "How did you know? What's that mean?" The doctor nearly cried: "Anna was your daughter. You told me she died in war. And Jessabelle is name of your wife, colonel Tom Robbins. Why you didn't remember that?" Tom stood up from the chair and yelled: "Lies! These are lies! I had no daugther nor wife! I am alone like a tree on the field! And I allways was!" Therapheutist looked at him with the stone face, when he lift up a handset and said to it: "Jeremy, came here for the patient! He is in the shock, so he need to calm down quickly." And put the handset back to the phone. Then he turned head to the old man, who was looking at him in misunderstood and some kind of anger. "Everything you told me is not true! You are confusing me all the time. Who are you?!" Man stood up too and said: "Who am I? Who am I? You made me a laugh. Thank you. But question is different. Question is: Who we are? Group of men who tried to help you remember. But if you will continue with regrets, I will punish you! Now, Jeremy will accompanied you to your room. And stop with this words about Hay! He is dead, so stop with it, or I will punish you harder, than you ever imagined! You get it?! Fine, now leave me!" and turned his head to door, where Jeremy stood with devilish smirk. Then he grabbed a man's shoulder and forced him to the shower.

Screaming. Crying. Hay was out of his mind, when he tried to open the door, where were Jeremy and his friend Tom. But he failed, because door was locked. So he just leaned in front of door and nearly fell from his legs. He prayed to God to end this punishment. But answer for him was only heartbreaking scream and ice-cold voice of Jeremy...