Not love story

Tom finally approached a room of his friend Alice, when he heard: "He is different. I never met anyone like him before. But something is strange. All days he asked my name, and I am afraid of that. What if I really love him, but he never be able to remember me?" Tom nearly tripped to his own feet, when tried to ran away quickly. Unfortunately, he fell down and made a somehow strange sound of anger. Alice and another unknown woman ran from the door to help him to feet again. "Are you okay, what are you doin'here?" she asked him with a little smile. "Fine, going to greet you, but I tripped because of these damn sticks named legs." He blushed a little, when both women bursted to laugh, but then they walked to their room. Alice showed him, where he can sit, and she placed herself to the bed. "Tonya, leave us for a while, i need to talk with him alone, can I?" Tonya agreed with smile. When she was gone, Alice began to speak, but Tom interrupted her: "Alice, I am here, because I remember you. I do not know, how is that possible. But I know who you are. And I am here because of my promise. Please, shut your mouth and listen..." Alice nodded quietly and looked at him with expectation. And Tom started to sing:

"My dear Alice,

when your eyes met mine,

I knew that was a someone's plan.

You and me,

are only two lonely souls

wanderin'around on broken wings.

Please,

forgive me,

I cannot keep a secret..."

His voice was hoarse, and little bit stuttered, but Alice turned red. He was so kind on her. Of course, no love between them, they both know that. But it was nice and she wanted to tell him something, when Tonya interrupted them: "He is going there!" They had no idea, who is coming, and Tom decided to stay, ignoring lady's crying. Finally, someone appeared in the doorframe. "What's going on here? I heard a voice... oh, I am sorry. I didn't know you are there, Tom." Therapheutist said. "Sure, everything is ok there, you can return to your office. I just wished her happy birthday." Man smiled on him. "Of course, of course. Do you think you can go with me for a while? We having a same way to room." Tom nodded his head and turned to Alice. "Thanks." she said quietly, as he looked at her. She was sad? Why? But no time to thinking, he quickly accompanied a man. As they were back in corridor, man said to him. "Alice is nice, isn't she?" Tom nodded slowly, still aware to speak with him. "Can- can I..." he began, but stopped in while, when he saw a smirk in man's face. "What's wrong? What do you want to ask me? Feel free to do it." Tom gulped an air, when said: "What's your name?" Man's eyes widened in surprise. They stopped nearby a shower room. "Go here." he said as pushed Tom to the room. When they were in, he said: "You asked me this, when you arrived here for the first time. You didn't remember?" Tom shook his head without hesitation. "I am your therapheutist. My name is Jay Chalice. You and I was today on lunch in cafeteria, because you didn't want to eat in dining room with the others." Tom looked at him with disgust. "Liar!" he growled. Therapheutist looked at him. "What..." he didn't end his sentence, when Tom's hand reached his neck. "You lied to me now. I was beaten hard, so no way to eat somewhere, obviously not with you at all!" 

Lost in minds he found himself in his room, no idea how he get there. Hay was nowhere to seen. "Good morning princess!" Rudy walked to room and looked at clearly confused man. "Hallo, Earth is calling Tom!" But man, sitting on his bed, unsuccessfully holding back tears. "Hey, what's wrong? Bad dreams?" Tom shook his head. "What day is now? Tell me!" Rudy answered him quickly. "Friday." "NO! Can't be true. I fell asleep at Wednesday, I cannot sleep two days straight without eating or peeing! And why I still have a diapers? It's annoying, uncomfortable and silly!" Rudy didn't say anything. "Tom, you had a bad dreams, and screamed. Then you pissed yourself. What we should do? Leave you in your terrible state alone? Wet and uncomfortable more than these diapers!" "I don't want to have them! Take them off!" he cried. Rudy stood in front of him. "Men didn't cry like babies! Remember that! If you don't want to have them, take them off alone! Or leave it and go to the dining room for a breakfast and pills." Tom didn't say a word as he stood up from his place. "I want to be a man again. No pills."