Accident

You hear all of these story's on the news about accidents and people being killed, and honestly i never realized how lucky i was to not be in a situation like that, i used to just hear what had happened and just shrugged my sholders and thought nothing really of it, until it happened to me.

Its Been only a few months since the accident but i still remember it like it was yesterday, the doctor told me to keep this jornal to write everything down that i remember about myself, at first it souned like a stupid idea but i finally exepted, i only realised it was for the best incase i forgot anything.

One thing i do remember is that in the accident i had hit my head pretty hard on roof of the car when it smashed so im so glad but shocked that i remember everything that happened.

My doctor told me that everything i write in the jornal had to be exactly true,no lies, and so here i was..

~ 'The accident, it was NOT my fault that the car crashed and i had nothing to do with any of it' 

I was only on the first sentence and i had already lied I thought to myself feeling guilt shoot through me like a sharp arrow as i thought about what really happened that night, It was my fault and everyone else in the car knew that too, i ripped out the page and started to write the truth..