Chapter Fifty-Three.

Start from the beginning

Younghee sigh and was about to turn but suddenly Dokyeom let her go with a yelled.

Younghee cringed as Dokyeom's high pitch voice attacked her ear, she turn around to look what happened.

She saw Soonyoung and Dino were both laughing and hugging each other. Dokyeom was on the floor, wiping something on his cheek.

"What happened?",She looked confused at couple who was laughing.

"I happened to kiss Lee Dokyeom on his kiss",Soonyoung poke at his own cheek.

Younghee looked at Dokyeom who was suffering at the floor, she bite her lips but couldn't help to laugh.

"That's happened to people who doesn't listen well to others", Younghee poke her tongue and gave both Soonyoung and Dino a thumbs up.

Soon after they all started making dinner.

Mingyu,Soonyoung,Jihoon,Jun and Seungkwan were already out, making fire for the grilling.

Minghao looked outside from the window, "Hyung,Can I go out and help them with the fire?".

Jeonghan nodded and chewed on the strawberry in his mouth.

"Younghee-ah,Come here",Jeonghan called Younghee who was watching Dokyeom cooking the seafood stew.

Younghee put down the soup spoon and walked towards Jeonghan.

"Ahh~",Jeonghan takes one strawberry and feed her.

Younghee took a bite, "I'll feed the others".

"Don't talk if you still have foods inside you mouth",Jeonghan shake his head and took three strawberries before Younghee grabbed the bowl to feed the others.

She feed the people inside the house first, starting from Seungcheol.

"Again",Seungcheol looked at Younghee and open his mouth.

Younghee shake her head, "One strawberry for one person".

She ran away before Seungcheol could say anything, she moved to Jeonghan but realized that he ate most of the strawberries already.

So she walked to the living room to find Joshua and Wonwoo.

"Catch",Both boys snapped their head towards Younghee.

She pretend to throw the strawberry,Joshua and Wonwoo tries to catch it but they knocked their heads together.

Younghee laughed, "Sorry,Here".

She walked towards them and feed both of them, "Is the dinner ready?".

Younghee shake her head, "Nope. Why aren't you guys helping?".

"We decided to clean the dishes,So yeah",They took some strawberries again from the bowl.

"Well,Okay. I'll go find Vernon and Dino after that I'll go out to find the grilling team",Younghee waved before back to the kitchen.

"Oh,I forget about Dokyeom", she walked towards Dokyeom who was looking at the grilling team through the window.

"Dokyeom,here",Dokyeom turned around and open his mouth.

I put one strawberry inside his mouth and laughed as he chew happily.

"Did they start grilling already?",Younghee stand near closer the window.

"Yeah,It took a while for them to make a fire but luckily Kwon Fire is there to help",Younghee looked at Dokyeom confusedly.

"Kwon Fire?".