Chapter Fifty-Two.

Start from the beginning

"You should have to-",Jeonghan patted Seungcheol's shoulder, making him stop talking.

"There's Younghee", he pointed at the backyard.

We all looked towards the backyard and saw Younghee siting down at the brunch.

"What is she doing outside? It's cold outside", Mingyu pouted sadly.

"I'll go get her", Dino rasied his hand and quickly run outside.

I narrowed my eyes at Dino's action.

Someone nudged my arm, I snapped my head towards the person.

Jun was raising his eyebrows, I shake my head and mumbled Nothing.

I looked towards the door's window, Dino was talking to Younghee while Younghee looked up at him.

Younghee nodded slowly before getting up, Dino immediately grabbed Younghee's hand.

He blew air on her hand, afraid that she was actually freezing sitting outside.

Younghee looked at Dino and smiled softly.

We watched as both of them wait in the house, Minghao who was standing near the door immediately close it after they walked in.

"What were you doing outside,Younghee?", Seungcheol asked with full worries.

"Fresh air?",She mumbled.

We chuckled, "A fresh cold air".

"Younghee, Can we talk to you for awhile?", Younghee looked at all of us.

"A-Am I in trouble?", she asked nervously.

Soonyoung walked towards her, he cupped both of her cheeks.

Soonyoung shake his head, "We just want to tell you something important".

Younghee smiled softly at Soonyoung's action, she lean into his hold and put her hands on top his hands.

Soonyoung chuckled, "Will that be okay for you?".

Younghee nodded, "Let's go to the living room".

I quickly walked towards Younghee anf grabbed her hand, I smiled at her before pulling her away from Soonyoung.

Younghee hold back my hand and we walked towards the living room.

I sit down on the long couch which make Younghee sit beside me.

Jeonghan sit beside Younghee and soon the others start to join us.

We were all looking at Younghee while she was looking down at her lap.

"Don't worry,Younghee. We won't scold you", I looked at Mingyu, I know he was reading Younghee's mind since his eyes were fading red.

Younghee didn't respond.

I looked at Seungcheol and told him to talk, Seungcheol looked at me with confusion look.

"I don't know where to start!".

I groaned mentally and told him to asked Younghee if she still do think she's just a slave to us.

"Younghee-ah..Joshua told me you still thought that you were our slave", Seungcheol talked softly.

"Listen, You were not our slave anymore. From the starting point we were on your side, from the starting point when we promise to protect you and took care about you, that was the day we didn't think that you were our slave anymore. You are more special than that,Younghee", Younghee slowly lifted her head.