17 weeks and 2 Days

I am now 17 weeks pregnant and boy it's been a long week. I have been throwing up so much that I had to go to the hospital on Tuesday because I was dehydrated. I've also started having an aversion to the smell and taste of meat, which really really sucks because my dad makes the most incredible prime rib every Christmas and I'm not going to be able to eat it or even sit near it or anyone eating it.

I've also had to start exclusively wearing maternity clothes and my breasts have grown an entire cup size in just three weeks. I also have a tiny little bump.

On the pregnancy app I've been using there was an article that said if I am having a girl her ovaries are already full of the eggs she is going to have for the rest of her life and they could be my grandkids!!

My emotional pregnant ass bawled for 20 minutes because of that. I also cried really hard because I couldn't reach something I wanted in the store and my boyfriend had to make me go to the car while he finished shopping. I am going to be so happy when this hormonal crap is over because I am really tired of crying over stupid shit.

Another crazy thing has been the absolutely random dreams I've been having! Last night I dreamt that Fergie and Simon Cowell were trying to teach me the dance from Thriller and I just kept doing the worm instead. Wtf??

And the most exciting news is William and I have decided what the baby's name will be based on their sex, but I'm not going reveal them until I know the gender. William and I are hoping for a girl but everyone else wants a boy. We will find out very soon! I took one of those at home gender guessing tests and it said we were having a girl so we will see if it's true or not.