"What kind of idiots have I raised," he mutters. Luckily, the two supposed "idiots" don't hear him, they're too excited to really hear anything not related to BTS, honestly. As soon as their father pulls up in front of the fan sign area, both boys shout a quick bye to their father and jump out the car, sprinting towards security. Inside, they find their seats in the second row, and watch the fansign table eagerly, waiting for their favourite idols to appear. They didn't need to wait long. Soon, BTS appears onstage, and Jungkook and Jimin scream loud enough that they both could crack hundreds of windows without the other fans' screams.

"2,3! Bangtan! Hello, we are BTS!" BTS chants, and the crowds go wild. Again. They perform "No More Dream" once, and then sit in their assigned seats for the fan sign. (The order the fans will meet the members is: Jin, Rap Monster, Taehyung, J-Hope, then, Suga.) Jimin and Jungkook wait line impatiently for their turn to meet their favourite boy group. Soon, Jungkook reaches Jin, and he immediately becomes his shy self again, making Jin coo all over him while they talked. Jungkook stays his shy self the whole way through, which means Taehyung, Namjoon and J-Hope all coo at him, only succeeding in making poor Jungkook flush up more. Jimin, on the other hand, is asking the members all the questions he can, ranging from "Which member is your favourite?" to "Do you like flowers or sunshine?"(That was directed at J-Hope, who seemed flustered at the question.) His excuse is that he doesn't get to meet BTS every day, and wants to know as much as he can. They fan sign continues with no troubles, until Jungkook reaches Suga, at least.

"Kid, what's your name." are the first words of the legendary Suga to Jungkook. Jungkook is about to protest wholesomely and devotedly that he is NOT A KID (you are one deal with it bunny boy) except before he can formulate a smart remark back, he feels a warm itch on his right wrist and a chill running down his back. Shit. Of all the times Jungkook's soulmate initials could've appeared, it had to be now-Oh man holy SHIT. WHY DID HIS WRIST HAVE THE INITIALS M.Y ON IT AND WHY WERE THE WORDS "Kid, what's your name." PRINTED RIGHT BELOW. Was life just being a crazy bitch and playing a joke on him? He's not dreaming right? Oh hell was his soulmate THE legendary Min Suga?! Hold on- wait- what-

"Kid, answer my question. I haven't got all day." Suga said, breaking into Jungkook's thoughts. Jungkook gulps, and looks up at Suga with a traumatized look, to which Suga responds with his famous "WTF" look.

"Um, S-Suga-hyung, I think I might just be y-your soulmate...correct m-me if I'm wrong?" Jungkook manages to stutter out with his favourite idol staring at him.

"What. Kid, is this some joke that I'm supposed to laugh at." Suga deadpans. He's always had the initials J.J on his wrist since he was 15, but he had never believed in soulmates, nor had he wanted one. Fuck, his life was already perfect without one. So when Suga looks down at his wrist, he definitely did not expect to see the bunny kid's words seeping into his skin. He was screwed. And in a lot of shock. The bunny kid tugged on his shirt and opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, the bodyguards had dragged him out the fan sign, saying he was holding up to line. Suga definitely didn't want to deal with this shit yet, so he simply opted for shoving his sleeve up to cover his right wrist and continued with the fan sign.

Meanwhile, Jimin was happily oblivious to all the drama that had happened only a few feet from him, so when he finished with the fan-sign, he thought that the little shit had ditched him. Well, fuck. Am I supposed to go look for him or is he long gone. Jimin opted for calling Jungkook in the end, cause that's what his phone was for-finding a little shit when they ditch you.

"Yah, brat! I was the one who got you the tickets, and you just bailed on me. Like, What?! You little shit if this is another joke of yours I swear all your Suga posters and pictures are going into the fireplace-wait Kookie."It was a minute into the call when Jimin actually realized that he hadn't gotten any response from the other. " Are you ok? Shit. Is this a wrong number?! Oh my god sir I didn't mean to-"

"Hyung this is Jungkook, and I'm most definitely not an ajussi."

"I'd say that you should've talked then, but you don't sound yourself. You good?"

Yeah, um, sure-just-ugh. Meet me at the library near the school, I'll tell you there."

"God, Kook, you sure you're good? You never go to the library unless it's for school, cause all you read are anime manga online and that stupid Overwatch-"

"Min-hyung, I'm fine. Just go to the library."

"If you say so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY-THAT LEGENDARY RAPPER IS YOUR SOULMATE?!"Jimin literally screams as soon as Jungkook tells Jimin the whole situation."ARE YOU S-" Jungkook slapped his hand over Jimin's mouth, because a LOT of people were staring, and if they didn't look curious they looked furious. The librarian did not appreciate Jimin's outburst either. Maybe Jungkook should've chosen the park as the meeting spot.

"Lower your voice, Jimin, you want the whole world to know?! And fuck yes I'm sure, I just showed you my wrist!"Jungkook whisper-yelled. "I just, well, what if Suga-hyung doesn't like me, what if the fans hate me, what if-"

"Kooks, if Suga hurts you I will personally turn him into pulp. And who the hell cares what the fans think. Though I think they won't mind." Jimin comforts the trembling boy.

"The fans won't appreciate you turning Suga-hyung into pulp."

"Hey, I'm trying to be a good hyung here."

"Thanks. B-b-but what if-"

"If you doubt this again I will smack your behind right now." Jimin grabs for Jungkook, who squeaks and stumbles back, nodding furiously. Jimin smiles. "I'm sure Suga will get in touch with you soon."

Then Jimin realizes a huge problem that he cannot ignore.

"Jungkook, you call Suga a hyung but not me?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi(he's 20)

Yoongi slumps into the sofa, sighing for the 1097th time. Seokjin was counting. Oh nevermind. He meant 1098th times, counting the one just now. Even the manager seemed done.

"Look, Yoongi, just-at least TALK to the boy. I mean, he's your soulmate. Even the company doesn't mind if you two date, for heavens sake." Seokjin sighs. They've been talking about the cute bunny boy aka Yoongi's soulmate for-hmm. An hour and 34 minutes now. Seokjin was also counting that. And he was beyond frustrated.

"Guys, I will reiterate for the billionth time, I don't-"

"Yes, yes Yoongi. I don't like guys, I don't wanna date right now, my life's fine THANK YOU." Hoseok impersonated. Yoongi narrows his eyes.

"I definitely don't talk like that."

"Is that the point right now."

"Fuck, yes it is. You make me sound like some sassy high school girl."

"Maybe because you're acting like one?"

"Guys can we just NOT do this right now." Namjoon groans.

"Look, Joon, Yoongi started it-"

"YOU started it by being an ass."

"No, I-"

"Okay. Yoongi, just go meet the damn boy, I will arrange it with the manager. Conversation over" Namjoon stated. Yoongi had the audacity to look insulted and protest, but Namjoon cut him off with a final "Leader's orders." They all dispersed from the living room, leaving Yoongi to go over what the fuck life just threw at him in less than 24 hours. Fuck, It's going to be a long week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Happy Easter Guys!!!🐰Watch a lot on Jungkookie, the BTS bunny!!!🐰