Soon the ambulance is here, they have me loaded up, Chromia and DragonFly are telling them I was in an accident and that my Razor caught fire while I was driving it, I don't really remember what happened all I remember was I was driving then...scrap that's all I remember.

Before the ambulance loaded me up Sunny laid a gentle kiss on my forehead while he is in his human form. Like Chromia, Arcee and DragonFly.

My head hurt, my arms and legs burned, my ankle was probably broken again, along with my opposite leg, the ambulance were already driving back down the road, Terry was in the vehicle with me holding my hand and crying, "Oh please don't take Shadow!" She cried holding my hand on her chest, I lay there while the paramedics tried their best to tend to my wounds, I don't even want to know what I look like right now, I'll probably have more scars... I yawn softly feeling a wave of exhaustion hit me in waves.

'Ratchet? Can I sleep?' I ask.

'Sure I'll keep an eye on you,' Ratchet whispers while I fall asleep.

Ironhide's POV

I let my optics online, I hear ambulance sirens in the distant, what's going on-?

Shadow!

I get to my peds quickly, "Ironhide! No!" Then I'm tackled, "No! Stop! I need to get to Shadow!" I yell, a servo is put over my mouth, "Ironhide, come on buddy," Crosshairs says, "I know she's like your sparkling but she's just a kid," I freeze, "That's how you know you fucked up," I hear Bumblebee's radio playing.

I get up the others stand to the side not wanting to piss me off worse than I already am, "You listen here, punk-ass Autobot, she isn't just a kid, the best fragging one I've seen in my entire existence," I say I grab Crosshairs' chassis like it was his shirt, "You better show her some respect!" I growl.

"Ironhide, put Crosshairs down," I hear Chromia order sternly, I drop the punk, he lands to the ground with a clang I look at Chromia, she is looking at me, "Ironhide, she'll be okay," DragonFly says walking up in her bi-pedal mode, "I don't care! I want to see myself!" I growl my spark thrumming with fear and pain for Shadow, "She's going to the local hospital, SunStreaker, Tom and Terry are with her," Arcee says.

I grumble to myself, I walk past Arcee, but not that stubborn Chromia, "Where are you going?" She asks sternly, "Where do you think?" I growl, her and my stubbornness always didn't match, "The hospital? Fine take Sideswipe with you," Chromia says, Sideswipe looks at me, I grumble to myself and walk out of the woods, once away from the group I look at the red mech beside me.

"Did you kill that fragger?" I grunt.

"Yay, SunStreaker killed him slowly and painfully," he says making me smirk knowing that the fragger suffered.

Hospital

Sideswipe and I had arrived at the hospital, I jump out of my alt in my Holoform, Sideswipe also steps out of his alt in his Holoform, I speed walk inside of the hospital, I stop at the check-in desk Sideswipe beside me, "Hello? Who are you here to see-?" She asks but I cut her off, "Shadow Marie Dodge," I say quickly but she hears it, "Ironhide?" I hear a familiar voice ask, I look and see Tom, "Sir do you know him?" The woman behind the desk asks Tom.

"Yeah, he's Shadow's father," Tom replies smoothly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, and who is this?" She asks motioning to Sideswipe, "Her uncle," Tom replies, the woman lets us go, Tom leads me and Sideswipe to a room, 219, 2nd floor of the hospital, my spark wanted...no needed to see if it's sparkling was okay, it didn't want words it wanted proof that she was okay.

Tom stops at the door, I look and see her through the window on the door, it was a long rectangular, standing straight up, window, I see my sparkling, she's sleeping peacefully, then Tom opens the door, I step in, my spark screams in pain seeing Shadow's condition.

She has small burn marks on her arm and her cheek which has cream for burns on it, her nose is bruised, both of her legs are in casts, her ankle cast is off and replaced with a new one this one like her old one, the color is still black, she has a cast on her wrist, on her other hand her middle finger and pointer finger are both in a cast along with her wrist.

I walk over to her berth and sit down on a chair beside it, I look at her, she is recharging peacefully, her body is at rest, I let my thumb stroke her cheek plate gently not wanting to wake my little sparkling, Shadow stirs slightly before continuing to recharge.

Sideswipe's POV

I watched Shadow from a distance, I see Sunny sitting in the corner on a chair, his knees pulled to his holoform's chest, our bond was filled with worry for the small femme, we both watched our little femme recharging.

We loved her, but not in a boyfriend-girlfriend way, maybe if she was older then yes it would be that love, but this is family love. I've always wanted a little family, I know I have Sunny but I wanted a spark mate with Sunny, of course, since he is my split spark twin meaning we have to share the lucky femme, a few Sparklings to chase after and take care of and a nice housing unit with lots of Energon, we would be in the higher levels of Cybertron with the fancy mechs and femmes attending the fancy party with High Grade to sip on ever so fancily, we would be living the dream...

:: No we wouldn't, we wouldn't be the mechs we are today::. Sunny grunts through our bond.

I smirk mentally through our bond:: I know, maybe...just maybe::. I say happily trying to make my twin feel better about Shadow's health. But it's working...

::Do you think she'll be okay?::. He asks worriedly.

::SunStreaker::. I say saying his name for once, ::Shadow will be fine::. I reassure. ::Why doesn't it feel like it?::. He murmurs, I sigh through our bond, then we all jump slightly when we hear a soft femme groan, we all look at Shadow, "Owie" she moans in pain she goes to rub her helm but yelps when the needle that's in her hand possibly pinches her, then I noticed that Sunny hasn't hit or pinched me all-

*Pinch*

I yelp through our bond and rub where he pinched me.

::Pinched you::. He says blankly.

I snicker.

Shadow's POV

I was awakened by Ratchet who pinched me, "Owie," I moan in pain I go to rub my sore aching head but a needle pinched my arm making me yelp, "Kid?" I hear a voice grunt but I could hear the happiness and the glee, I look over slowly and see Ironhide, I wish I could hug him but Ratchet would yell at me.

'You're fragging right I will!' Ratchet snaps. I smile at Ratchet and Ironhide, I gasp when a cold hand touches my cheek gently, I look and see Ironhide's hand, his thumb gently strokes my cheek avoiding the burns, he smiles, "Sideswipe? SunStreaker? How would you both like to accompany me and Tom to get Shadow some food?" Terry asks, Sideswipe and SunStreaker nod, Ironhide look at Tom, "Watch them carefully," Ironhide warn, Tom and Terry both nod, the four of them leave, once the door is closed Ironhide leans up and kisses my forehead, I smile, he pulls back and smiles, his thumb is still stroking my cheek, his thumb stops, "I was so worried about you," he says softly, his soft tone would make any icy heart melt, "Like always Hide," I say smiling, he chuckles softly, "Oh not all the time," he says smiling.

I look at Hide, I smile softly at him, he smiles back, "If I could hug you I would," I say softly, Ironhide smiles, I start to feel tired even though I just woke up.

'Your body is healing while you sleep,' Ratchet explains.

I yawn, "Recharge, I'll be right here to wake you when Tom and Terry get back," Ironhide says softly.

I get comfortable I let my eyes slowly drop, I smile hearing Ironhide's tough but soft voice whisper:

"Good night my little sweet spark"

That's what I have been waiting for...