Interview of @britt_hadaway

Start from the beginning

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

It does for me I guess once again musically. Sometimes I can get ideas through what I write or read and come up with a song. You see that sometimes in Head Over Heels..I created some song for Lauren (One of my main characters) and Wherever You Are for Justin- but that was only because Wherever You Are hasn’t been released yet and I needed material.

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.]

PG-13. I’m not going to lie…love the romance books..especially the teenage ones..and it needs to get a little racey for me sometimes to keep me interested.

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so?

My iPod. I’d write it on my laptop but its just easier on my ipod.  I’m literally writing 24/7. When I’m not on YouTube or something..

Your reading rituals

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

Romance, Teen Fiction, Science Fiction, Fantasy…I don’t like mysteries either :/

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites ]

All my reading is mostly done on Wattpad. And I usually read as soon as the author posts a new chapter.

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed]

OH NO! wellll I might not get to 5 sorry

-          OfficialJustinBieber .. We already know I love that kid..plus his book is actually good.

-          xShe3Believes5x .. check out First Dance and He Was A Skater Boy – both are Justin Bieber love stories but they are so well written! It’s incredible! First Dance is a series of three booksJ

-          Reekles .. CHECK OUT – The Kissing Booth – AMAZING BOOK!

-          You of course ! mshotstuff – thank goodness you became my fan – great stories BTW!

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, xShe3Believes5x. ß she has given me some ideas for my stories just by reading her books. I’m telling you check her out!

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D]

First Dance

He Was A Skater Boy

Kissing Booth

Seal It With A Kiss

And my own.. Head Over Heels – is that dorky?!?!?! hahaha

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

----------------

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say?

Yeah bro…. hahahaha J

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

To write and record a duet with Justin Bieber..there I go again..sorry guys Lol

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

4..dont have a lucky animal..letter? B.. day…depends..some can really just flat out suck. Lol

5) What books would you recommend to others?

I feel like I’ve already answered this question! ALL OF MY TOP FIVE! ^^ Lol

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]

Head Over HeelsLauren McCain is a 17 year old singer in the music business. She is getting ready to start her first world tour when her team wants her to record her latest love song with Justin. She doesn’t care for him very much because he is just like every other famous guy.

-          a brat, a heartbreaker,  and just a flat out diva.

But getting over her break up with Taylor Lautner might be easier then she thought. Especially since Justin proves to be exactly the opposite of what she thought and manages to sweep her off her feet. Now it’s whether or not she can risk another heartbreak- after all her own Dad didn’t want her- why would he?

Fighting ForMy own original song that I wrote. Basically I had a friend who I was into. He stopped talking to me after he promised he’d treat me the same. WE grew apart and now we don’t even speak. Friends told me things he said and I’m sure people have told him things I said. I guess it’s my way of saying sorry and I want you back in my life. To bad he doesn’t even look at me anymore.

To check this author out, click the external link.