Favorite Fuck

"Oh fuck yeah!" Gerard's scream was more aggressive than usual.

Pete bit his lip to avoid biting Gerard's. That was always a no-no with the high maintenance type. He would lose his mind if Pete left so much as a hickey on his skin. He constantly pointed out to him that he was a model. And models apparently weren't allowed to tarnish their flawless skin.

Bullshit.

Pete knew the real reason Gerard was always so careful about things. The proof was in the circle shaped outline in his pocket. If he didn't always wear pants that were so ridiculously tight, Pete might not have noticed the ring. But he did.

Still, it didn't make sense for him to lie about it. It wasn't as if he was going to let Gerard's pathetic excuse for a husband keep him from burying himself deep into him whenever they were in the same town. He was one of the best lays Pete had experienced in his life. Which was really saying something because Pete couldn't even remember the name of all the people he'd fucked this week. And it was only Wednesday.

But he wasn't someone you could just fuck and forget. That man could take dick like no one else could. No matter how hard or how fast, he could match his pace and up the ante. And his mouth- don't even get Pete started on his mouth. He'd go down and wouldn't come up for air until there was cum dripping down his pretty, little chin. Nothing would stop Pete from experiencing such ecstasy. 

Gerard should know that by now. They'd been fucking long enough for him to know a little about each other. Though for the life of him, Pete couldn't remember his last name.

"You like that?" Pete growled out between rigid thrust. When Gerard didn't respond verbally, he twisted his fingers into his long hair. Yanking his head back with enough force to snap his neck. "Huh, bitch?"

"Yes, daddy." He whimpered pathetically.

Pete grinned in triumph. But still didn't let go of the man's hair. Gerard's legs tightened around Pete's ass. Making it difficult for Pete to continue his movements. Difficult, but not impossible. He loved a challenge.

He let go of Gerard's hair. Only to reach down and grab his knees. Yanking them as far apart as he could without causing discomfort. Usually Gerard was stronger than him. He'd snap his legs back in place within seconds. But this was their third round, and he was clearly lacking his usual energy.

So Pete was able to keep his legs open as he slid in and out of him at a pace only a madman could manage. Gerard writhed underneath him. Tossing his head erratically. Whining out sounds that danced on the fine line between pain and pleasure. It almost distracted Pete from his oncoming orgasm.

If nothing else, the boy could put on a show.

Pete sped up his pace. The longer this went on, the more similar to love making it would become. Pete Wentz didn't do love making. Gerard knew that. So there was no protest from him when the headboard began pounding the wall. He felt him tightening around him. Signaling that he was about to finish before Pete did for the second time that day.

Pete pushed himself inside of Gerard's warmth as deeply as he could. Focusing all of his attention on the sensation in his dick. Within seconds he was filling the condom. He regularly went without them when he was fucking men. But he wouldn't dare cross that bridge with Gerard.

He flipped onto his back. Breathing louder and much harder than Gerard was.

"Thanks for that." He sat up. Sliding from the side of the bed.

He ignored the sweat dripping off of his skin, lifting his shirt to slide it up his arms. Gerard adjusted the pillow under his head. Angling himself so he could watch Pete get dressed.

"This room is rented until 11:00am, right?"

"Yeah." Pete arched a brow. Even he couldn't go four rounds in the span of two hours. "Why?"

"I'm just going to lay here for a while." He spread himself out. Trying to cover every corner of the large bed with his body. "Sleep up some more energy."

"Fine by me." He shrugged, tightening the tie around his neck. "Just be out when you should be." Pete slid his shoes on his feet. Lifting his suit jacket from the back of the chair. "I'll see you whenever. I have to get to work."

"No kiss goodbye?" He pouted.

"Not on your got damn life." Pete laughed.