Gunshots and murder

Gia's P.O.V.

I jumped up and so did mom. I could only assume that it was father. I was afraid but mom looked perfectly fine. She creaped out of bed and walked over to a box on her dresser. She opened it and pulled out 2 guns. She handed one to me and I just stared at it in shock. She started walking out of the room and motioned me to follow her. I creaped slowly out of bed and followed closely behind her. More shots fired from down stairs and aunt Judy then came out with Jannie behind her. They had guns too. Its like they were waiting for this. As we walked down the stairs, there was father. Looking strait at us with his gun pointed at me. Just as I thought he was going to shoot me, mom fired her gun but missed. Father shot his gun and hit her in the leg and in the arm. She was then on the ground. Aunt Judy and Jannie tried to fire theirs but they had no amo. He shot them too. He then pointed the gun back at me and I was in tears at that point. He pulled the trigger and it hit me in the left arm. I screamed in pain and then I pulled the trigger on my gun. BAM, BAM, BAM. 3 shots in the chest and head. I was in shock and the gun dropped to the floor. I grabbed my arm and looked over at my family. I ran into the kitchen, grabbing the phone and calling 911. Once the ambulance arrived I knew that I had a huge story to tell. Then they asked questions....