Another fight

Jenna's P.O.V.

"MOMMY, DADDY's AT THE DOOR." Gia came in screaming. I took Gia and Jannie's hand and ran upstairs with them. Judy followed and we all went into Judy's room to hide. I hugged Gia and gave her a kiss on the forehead. The door sounded like it was going to break down from how hard he was pounding on it. "I'll be back" I said as I left the room and seen a lone tear fall down Gia's face. I ran down the stairs and unlocked the door knowing that it was a mistake. I opened the door and he ran in. He still had the bat in his hand. He came at me with it but I ducked. I ran out the door but he followed and cane at me again.

Gia's P.O.V.

I looked out the window and seen them outside. Daddy went after mommy holding the same bat he had at our house. Mommy tried to get the bat but couldnt. Daddy kept hitting her. "Mommy." I screamed and tried to run out of the room but aunt Judy caught me. I couldnt get out of her grip so I gave up. I cryed as I went back to the window. I wish I could help. I wish this didnt happen. I sat on the bed thinking of what life would be like if mommy and daddy didnt fight. If daddy didnt hurt me or mommy like he does so much. If daddy didnt drink. I thought of how happy all of us would be. Were I can go to school instead of homeschooled. It was a very happy thought and I wish it was real. Then I was rudely forced back into reality when I heard sirens. I got up and ran to the window. They were putting mommy into a red and white truck. We ran down to the truck and aunt Judy held me. I wiped the tears from my face as I asked what was happening. "Your mom. She. She." The man studdered...