"I'll be there around seven," Tsai continued. "Do you like spicy ramen? Maybe ramen with eggs and maybe some ham as well?"

"Tsai, y-"

"I'm not arguing, Namjoon," she growled, "you can't be sick for this long and have no one taking care of you. Please, let me help you get better."

Namjoon looked out the window, before looking back at Tsai. "I don't like spicy ramen, but I like ham and eggs in my ramen." 

Tsai smiled, nodding at him. "Noted." 

Tsai's phone rang against the table, signaling that her classes were going to start in an hour. "I have to go, Namjoon. I'll see you later tonight, don't die before I see you again, okay?"

"No promises," Namjoon laughed, although he honestly couldn't promise her since the pain in his chest was steadily spreading into his arms. 

 ♂ 

Taehyung awoke later that afternoon, in a bed he remembered belonged to Jungkook. The room was dark, due to the curtains being drawn close, and Taehyung could hear the television from the other room. 

He laid his head back down for a moment, opening an eye again to look at the sleeping Jungkook in front of him. His lips were slightly parted, and his hair laid against his forehead, sticking to it. Jungkook's arms were still wrapped around Taehyung's body, pulling him as close as possible. If Taehyung were to pucker his lips, his lips would have met with Jungkook's.

Yesterday happened in a blur for both of them - one minute, Taehyung and Jungkook are having brunch at the small diner outside campus, and before Taehyung could even comprehend what was going on, he and Jungkook were back at Jungkook's place, his shirt and pants already pulled off and Jungkook on top of him kissing his neck. He doesn't regret it at all, it just makes him look forward to all the amazing times him and Jungkook will have together. 

"Jungkook," Taehyung mumbled, his lips pressing against the corner of Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook stirred, pull Taehyung even closer to him before falling back to sleep. Taehyung kissed him again, mumbling Jungkook's name until the boy finally opened his eyes. 

"Shh," Jungkook groaned, "don't leave yet. Go back to sleep." 

Taehyung realized that although Jungkook was mostly very clumsy and shy, he was very manly, and took control of things really well. He admired that about Jungkook the most, aside from his smile. 

"I need to go," Taehyung groaned as well, "I need to go back to my dorm, check on Namjoon." 

Taehyung left Jungkook's arms, his legs a little wobbly as he grabbed his underwear and sweatpants off the floor. He dressed quickly, pulling on his long sleeve shirt before leaning back into the bed and pressing his lips to Jungkook's. 

"When am I going to see you again?" Jungkook asked, wiping his eyes. 

"Very soon," Taehyung swore. "I had fun yesterday, by the way."

"So did I," Jungkook blushed, moving his hair from his forehead. He pulls the comforter over his legs, before pouting at Taehyung. "One more kiss?"

Taehyung leans down again and kisses Jungkook before grabbing his bag and saying goodbye, stepping out of Jungkook's room. 

On the way back to his dorm, Taehyung checked his phone, his heart racing when he looks at all the messages he received from Namjoon and Tsai.

kim namjoon: don't fuck up. 

bby tsai: I can't make it tonight, can we meet later? :-( 

bby tsai: better yet, let's not meet at all. 

Taehyung checked his call log, his heart almost stopping when he realized he had called Tsai back during the time he was with Jungkook. 

"Shit, she heard," Taehyung groaned, walking back a little faster to his dorm.

Not only did she find out about his soulmate, she found out in such a terrible way. She was probably still crying in her dorm, weeping about how Taehyung was right about finding his soulmate. Taehyung didn't know what he was going to do exactly, but he did know that he was going to find Namjoon, and Namjoon would help him solve this issue.

Taehyung rushed into the dorm building, walking up the stairs to his floor before walking to his room door. 

"Namjoon, open up," Taehyung knocked, "I left my key here yest-"

A scream erupted from inside the room, a muffled one. Taehyung's heart dropped when he realized the voice belonged to Namjoon, and he prayed that Namjoon was only trying to scare him. 

"Namjoon?" Taehyung shouted, dropping his bag and looking for his extra key. He dumped his entire bag out, pulling out his pencil case, and opening it to find the spare key Namjoon had given him in case he was an idiot and forgot his own key. Taehyung forced the key into the lock and turned, opening the door and running inside. 

Taehyung hears deep breathing and loud cries coming from Namjoon's room, and he pushes the door open, his eyes bulging at what he sees in front of him. 

"Namjoon!"