AUTHOR'S NOTE/INTRODUCTION

HELLO MY WONDERFUL READERS! Thank you for choosing my story!

Now, I know that there are a billion different stories where Harry has a twin sister, but I'm hoping to differentiate mine from the rest. How, I'm not positive.

One more thing that I just realized. In a bunch of these stories with Harry's twin sister, the girl is named Elizabeth. I'm sorry if that's a little too repetitive!! I've been obsessed with the name "Elizabeth" for years, so I decided to use it. I hope you don't mind! (To all of the Elizabeths out there, you're lucky!)

I think I'm going to pretty much just write this as I go along. I've had this idea in my head for a long time, but I just didn't know how to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard, you get the point!) I know where I want to start, and some key scenes I want to include. I think that I'm probably going to focus on summer breaks with the Dursleys, because Elizabeth and Harry's years at Hogwarts will be mostly canon. But, there will be some changes to events during the school year, of course. It is called "fan-FICTION." I don't know, I'll see how I do it.

Also, my update schedule will probably be very irregular. I just started winter break, so I'll be able to write more often now. But once school starts again, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to publish. We'll just go one step at a time, all right?

If you ever have any comments, suggestions, questions, or anything like that, feel free to let me know! I hope you enjoy this!! (I think that's all I need to include in here) Let the story of Elizabeth Potter begin!