Chapter Twenty-Four

I look blankly at the wall as I hold something of each of my brothers things. Gabriel's stuffed animal, Zain's favorite action figure, and one of Kota's shirts.

I haven't moved from where Silas had put me besides to get their things, but afterwards I sat my butt down on the bed, and haven't moved for three hours.

The pack are scared, and mad. They are mad that I didn't stay to protect their pregnant mates and pups, Silas is downstairs trying to calm everyone down. I was only trying to save them, and for that price, I lost my three little brothers.

"Sorenson? Can I come on?" I recognize the voice as Randal, and the surprise that runs through my body gives me enough energy to nod my head.

I hear the door close and then heavy footsteps heading towards the bed. The bed dips when he sits down. He doesn't talk for a fee minutes, but when he does, it opens up a whole new understanding.

"I know what you are feeling. When I was younger, there was an attack on the pack, this was just after Silas was two, so he probably doesn't rememeber it. I was about three, and my two older brothers, Tait, who was six, and Miles, who was nine, and I had a younger brother, he was just a baby, an omega, the whole pack loved him, he was the first omega we had had in years. Everyone loved him, he was such a cute baby. Anyways, the battle was bad, another pack had come and tried to take land away from us. My father and mother were both warriors, strong warriors, so when they left, and never came back, my brothers and I knew what had happened, they always told us they might not come back, that something might happen to them, but we never believed it, I mean, who wants to believe that their parents aren't strong enough to come home to them? The three of us were devastated. And to make things worse, about half of the newborn pups were missing, including our baby brother. Silas's dad looked for years, but we could never find what had happened to them, but then Silas - who later found out after he became alpha about what had happened so many years ago - found some clues that could lead us to where the missing pups were. Apparently other pups had gone missing during the years after battles between packs, but the pack that attacked never had them. Silas went to check it out, and when he found that the sources were true he came and told us that most of the pups had been found, but none of them seemed unhappy, so we left them, we wouldn't want them to be pulled away from a family that loved them, they wouldn't even rememeber us. I asked Silas if he caught my brothers scent, and he said no. My brothers and I got more and more depressed, but then one day Silas went to go check on a pack that had been pushing a lot of buttons with his surrounding packs, and he found you, his mate, and your three younger brothers. Silas didn't realize at first, but then he introduced you to the pack, and everyone instantly recognised what was going on. We looked up all your names, and I'm sorry to say this Sorenson, but you were kidnapped as a baby, all three of your siblings, and you."

I stare at Randal in shock, but slowly I could see it, the resemblance.

"What pack did I come from?" I whispered fearfully as I looked into Randal's familiar eyes that I always thought looked muddy, but on him, look like chocolate.

"Here, Sorenson. You're home." I look at Randal again, but I knew he was hiding a major part of all of this.

"What was your baby brother's name, Randal? What was his name?" I whisper as I look down at the comforter, and the things I held tightly in my arms.

"Sorenson, his name was Sorenson."