Dead

I woke in a daze. Alcohol bottles surrounded my bed filled with bloody syringes and shards of broken glass. Shocked and confused, I jumped up and stumbled about.

I could feel my heart begin to beat faster and faster as I examined my naked body in the smashed, full length mirror. Blood. Crusted and fresh blood coated every inch of my pale flesh, seeping out of various wounds ranging from pin pricks to stab wounds.

Coldness suddenly ran throughout my whole, torn body and I spun around in shock.

Nobody was there.

I mustered up what little courage I had and ventured through the dingy flat. Every wall was covered in dry rot, the grey wallpaper peeling off creating the perfect scene for a murder. Knives and razors lay in most places, coated in both fresh and stale blood but the most prominent feature was the most disturbing of them all...

Bloody handprints decorated the back wall, peppered with flecks of sick and facies! Fear ran through my body and I shot a glare at my palms.

Clean...

The only unharmed area of my naked body...

Then I saw him.

Lay in a mangled mess in the corner of the room was Cam. His body, like mine, was completely naked, looking in a similar state. His neck was positioned at a horrifying angle and his jaw was missing all together. Bones literally popped out at some of the joints and you could see the pink stained marrow crumbling away. Poor Cam had bloody bald patched on his scalp and one of his eyes dangled from its socket.

Stepping closer I kneeled down to him and held one of his hands whilst I wept uncontrollably over his severed, mangled body. When I lay my head on his beaten chest I felt his whole body jolt as if it had been shocked by a thousand volts of electricity. I too jumped up in shock and my eyes widened in terror as his corpse began to crawl over to me...

"Eric. Eric. Eric."