Hero

Pulling on the hand break I parked my car up in Cam's empty drive.

I'm half an hour early... should I wait here or should I go in? Well... knock.

I thought for a while staring at the small, desolate house that looked more like an abandoned cabin.

I'll go see if he's ready... If he's busy I could come back later...

Stepping out of the car I walked up to the black, iroko door and knocked three times. Silence. I knocked again but harder this time, listening carefully to the sounds behind the door.

Muffled sobs and ragged breathing could be heard from inside the small home...

No... Cam's Muffled sobs and ragged breathing could be heard from inside the small home!

I kicked down the door and rushed towards the sound! It didn't take to long to find him, this place could fit in my fucking garage!

"...Cam..." I whispered at the sight before me. The poor boy was being held up by his arms by rusted, old chains hooked to the ceiling, his legs had clearly given out much earlier. An unconscious man lay in front of him and the stink of vodka stung my nose.

I began to rush over to him but the man on the floor began to stir. Cam's head snapped up and stared at me with big, puffy, red blotchy eyes, begging me to save him or at the very least help him! Cautiously, I worked my way around man and reached my broken boy...

The chains were tight and I couldn't undo them so I just ended up picking him up and unhooking them. I felt Cam's body go limp in my arms the moment I picked him up and I knew he had passed out.

Vile faggot! I spat at the man and kicked his head and ribs a couple times before gathering Cam's clothes and bag and taking him away from his own personal hell! Aka, his own "home".

Wait, I should probably dress hi-no I'll do it in the car! I'm not keeping him in here any longer than absolutely necessary!

Cradling Cam in my arms I took him to my car, dressed him and drove him back to my house.