Helvete

Warning! This chapter contains strong language and violence. You can skip the REALLY crap fight scene if you want, it isn't too important to the plot, just... majorly important to the plot...

I watched as Alex's fist flew towards my face. Time seemed to stop at that very moment.

DODGE IT! DODGE IT! My mind screamed at me, although, it must be said that I hardly ever listen to myself any more. Well, this was no different as instead of dodging... I kicked him in the stomach.

"FUCK!" He shouted as he flew straight into a large set of metal filing cabinets. Everybody (including me, Well, to the best of my ability) stood wide eyed at what I had just done. I watched as Alex struggled to try to get up, but after about 30 seconds, his body went limp... blood trickled down his forehead where his thick skull had hit the cabinets and bike seeped from his mouth, slowly dropping onto the grimy floor.

Before I had anymore time to take in what just happened, I heard Cam's voice ring out with fear; "ERIC! Quick!" I spun around and saw Kayce sprinting towards me! Acting on instinct alone, I ducked down but I was surprised when I grabbed his arms and flipped him over my head, smashing him against the ground. Although, having such a thick head, Kayce got up almost unharmed. I threw my fists at his face but he dodged them both and tackled me to the floor!

"AAAHRGH! FUCK! FUCKFUCKFUCK!" I yell when he pins my arms behind my back and pushes them up to an unsafe level. Pain seared through my body as my arms threatened to tear off. I hardly registered it however when it suddenly all just stopped. Turning around, I saw Cam literally on Kayce's back with his arms locked around his neck! Kayce was stumbling about in a vary drunken manor, slamming his back into any solid object he could get, desperately trying to get his attacker off.

I watched in horror as dipshit Sinnamon joined the party! She snatched Cam from Kayce's back and held him up by his collar scruff so he was literally dangling about a meter above the ground, curled up in a loose ball. "Alright fucktard. You have two options; one, you can put up a fight and we'll beat your boyfriend to a pulp, or two, stay there and watch as we attend to some unfinished buisness!" She snarled, tightening the grip on Cams shirt.

Deathly silence fell upon the whole room. Peering over to Cam, I felt a pang of pity for the scrawny, petit boy. I could see his body shaking violently and tears stream down his face via his mortified eyes.

"...Alright..." I whispered, lowering my head slightly. Anger bubbled up inside of me as I glared at Sinnamon's freshly painted smirk sitting neatly on her face. "I'll fight ya!"

Sinnamon's face was horror struck as I charged towards her surprisingly strong body. My shoulder collided with her chest, probably breaking a rib or two, great! and she was forced backwards. I grabbed Cam, who was still curled up, and held him to my chest.

"Gin-ger..." I heard him mutter into my shirt. Turning around, Ginger came into view. Her eyes were wide saucers of pure terror as she took in what just happened!

Fuck yeah! I've been waitin' to do this forever!

I let my face fall into a smug expression as I sauntered towards her shaking frame. "Boo!" I said, lunging forward teasingly. She fell to the ground and scrambled out the door, screaming loudly in her way. "Ha ha! Awww! Din javla fitta!" I shouted after her. Only when he stirred did I remember that I had a shaking Cam cradled to my chest. "Oh~"

Cam looked up from my freshly dampened shirt with teary, blotchy eyes, shaking slightly. I smiled down and held him closer to me. "Cam? I don't know how or even why, but I want you to stay with me. I don't want to leave you unprotected and I feel bound to protect you." I whispered in his ear. I felt his head bob up and down a little as he nodded, "come on, I'm getting us outta here" and with that, I backed out of the door, still cradling my tiny Cam.

Well I can definitely say I'm past the point of trying to make this whole fucked up situation make sense!

---------—------————-----------——----
Hi everyone! Thanks for reading this far! I know it doesn't really make any sense so far, but I just really needed to get into the story cause that's when the plot begins to unfold.

Hope you continue to read and hopefully enjoy it.

Byediebye!