*Special Chapter*

Start from the beginning

“Wow, finally. I hope no one recognizes me here,” Sehun said, breathing in the fresh air deeply.

“It must be hard,” Krystal said, looking at the front.

Sehun looks at her, and she looked back.

“You know… being a star… having no safe place but home…”

“Yeah… my home is not safe either… the sasaengs camp in the vicinity,” Sehun interrupted.

Krystal’s eyes widened in shock, “Y… you’re kidding, right?”

Sehun shook his head, “I wish I am,” Sehun replied, heaving a depressed sigh right after.

The two of them had a very comfortable non-awkward conversation as they continued following the path in the aprk. They would pass by old couples holding hands and Krystal would always comment how cute they were.

After what seemed to be at least two hours of talking, the two of them wanted to leave the park so badly. Mainly because their feet were hurting from all that walking. Especially Krystal – everybody knows she got the lazy genes from her sister.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to go another place,” Sehun told Krystal.

“Sure.”

Sehun brought Krystal to another place… his favourite place…

“A café… your favourite place is a café?” Krystal asked Sehun, looking around the coffee shop with a very cosy atmosphere. This is my favourite place, too. Krystal thought.

“Yeah,” Sehun replied, “This place sells bubble tea and coffee.”

“I know,” She replied.

They both headed to the counter and Sehun ordered – still wondering what Krystal meant with her reply.

“Annyeong, ahjumma!” Sehun greeted the cashier.

“Sehun-ah! You haven’t been here for a long time!”

“I’ve just been a bit busy lately, ahjumma.”

“Right… So… the usual?”

“Yes. And…” He turned to look at Krystal, as if asking what she would like.

The ahjumma followed Sehun’s gaze and her eyes landed on the girl next to Sehun, “Oh! Krystal-ah!”

Krystal smiled, “Annyeong, ahjumma.”

“Are you taking the usual, too?”

“That’ll be great, ahjumma,” Krystal replied with a grin.

While waiting for their orders, Sehun turned to look at Krystal, “Ahjumma knows you, too?”

“You’re not the only who’s obsessed with this place, you know,” Krystal winked at him and then faced the counter once again. The side of Sehun’s lips curved up. It was obvious his problem about his members didn’t cross his mind at all after they spent so much time together in the park that day.

After receiving their orders, the two headed to a table and sat down.

“So… you’re Jessica noona’s sister, huh?”

Krystal gave him a weird look.

“I mean… I know I should’ve asked you before but… I still felt shy that time.”

Krystal laughs a little and then nods, “Yeah. Though almost everyone says we don’t have a resemblance.”

“Actually, it wasn’t obvious,” Sehun commented, “I mean, I didn’t even think you’re related to her until Luhan hyung told us. But are there at least any similarities between the two of you?”

“Trust me. You’d be surprised at how much we have in common.”

Sehun’s lips curve into a smirk, “Try me.”

Krystal raised a brow at him and then laughed, “Alright, then. We both like sleeping, we’re both lazy, we’re both known as the ‘ice princesses’, we of course both know how to speak English and we are both passionate on hating cucumbers.”

Sehun’s jaw immediately dropped.

“Impressed yet, Mr Oh?”

“W… wow,” Sehun was beyond dumbfounded, “You really are sisters.”

They started to walk home and Krystal walked Sehun home, knowing that Krystal can protect herself from any danger and Sehun can’t really, to be honest.

They were talking about Krystal’s sister until they reached the dorm.

“And I owe both of you for saving my still-young life,” Sehun told her.

“If you’d like to repay me, you can always take me out for coffee next time,” Krystal said with a smile. Wow, just how did I have the courage to say that so straightforwardly?

“Duly noted,” Sehun replied, surprising Krystal, “How about tomorrow afternoon?”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Okay, then,” Sehun said, “It’s a date.”

They both gave each other affectionate smiles before Krystal turned around and headed home.

Sehun went inside with a wide grin on his face, but when he entered the house, he froze right at the door.

“You’re busy, huh? Did you mean busy at playing video games and lying to us?”

“We can explain.”

“Explain? What’s there to explain? Everything here is so obvious; there is no need for explaining.”

“Sehun warned you, you little twits,” Xiumin commented.

Sehun closed his eyes as he bowed his head down low. I told you, hyungs.