It took me a while to calm down but one look at the cashiers’ face and it subsided me back to quiet giggles as I tried to stand up, I kept falling back down when I replayed him answering me in my head. In the end Justin had to stick out his hand to help me up. I took it and eased myself off the ground trying to think about anything other than Justin’s size…….. I started cracking up again as I was trying not to think about it.

“What was so funny?” he asked as the pink colour started to fade from his cheeks as he helped balance me.

“We were just playing around with you guys and I didn’t expect for you to truthfully answer me.” I said trying to hold back my laughter to not be kicked out of the store.

Just one look from Justin sent me into another fit of laughter, even though I didn’t want to be kicked out the store it was so hard to stop. But when a shadow appeared over me and I was able to see its face, but when I did my laughter came to a complete holt and a scowl took the place of my smile.

I took a step back while checking Justin’s face to make sure it was fully hidden, when I was assured it was I turned back to face her.

“Hello” I said icily towards her, she doesn’t deserve my kindness whatsoever.

“Look what the cat dragged in.” see? I at least greet her yet she doesn’t have the common decency to return it. Snobby witch.

“Well; look what the dog drag- oh who am I kidding, it ran away from you. Who would want to drag you?” I spoke honestly cocking my head to the side.

“Is that the guy that is paying for your prostitution?” she asked coolly paying no attention to my earlier comment.

“He isn’t paying for my prostitution; apparently you don’t own a mirror. Which furthers my point that I am not a prostitute.” I told her firmly, I’m pretty sure it just goes in one ear and out the other.

“Whatever, I didn’t come here for you to tell me lies-“

“Obviously the truth hurts you a lot.” I mumbled under my breath.

“What was that?” she asked me with a glare.

“You either tell me what the fudge you want or get outta my way, people have lives to live you know.” I said forcefully.

“Anyway, I have a ticket to the Justin Bieber concert and it is in the 6th row.” She smiled smugly at me. Who the hell was she kidding? I don’t give a flying mango about her life!

“Excuse me but I gotta go, I don’t have time for you to tell me crap about your stupid life.” I pushed her slightly about to head over to Ania where she was talking with Ryan but I felt her tug at the back of my head.

“Come back here you f***ing B**ch!” she shrieked. I wasn’t going down without a fight.

I quickly turned around and punched her yelling “Arre chiggi, Ulgul chiggi , Moomtung Maggi Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” [Low punch, high punch, middle block] She didn’t back down easily after I punched her and wasn’t letting go of my hair so I used all of my strength and gave her the most powerful roundhouse kick I think I have ever given.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” boom, that hit her hard enough in the gut that she fell down clutching it.

“Don’t ever mess with me you B**ch” I spat at her really worked up from the adrenaline flowing through my veins.

I looked down at her and it seemed that she was knocked out; everyone in the store had saw what had happened and was staring at me in shock.

Slowly Justin started to clap, then Ania, then Bre, then Ryan and eventually the whole store; thank god my cheeks were already red from the fighting otherwise my blush would have definitely would have shown. After everyone settled people went back to their business and someone called security to help sort Jada out.