Before I went off to look in another section of the store after finding a few more pieces of clothing I took my chance to ask Bre a question.

“Bre, why are you looking in the male section?” I had my eyebrow cocked at her trying to organize a solid reason why, in my brain.

“Simple, I am trying to find some clothes for Chaz, hey do you think these men underwear will fit him?” she held up a pair of them and the front pocket that was suppose to hold his ‘thing’ was a huge freaking pocket; it was so big I could probably fit both my boobs in it alone!

“I honestly don’t know, I’ll get Chaz. Oh wait there he is- CHAZ, HOW BIG IS YOUR DICK? BRE’S LOOKING FOR SOME MEN BRIEFS FOR YOU.” I screeched across the store.

I saw his cheeks turn a bright shade of red as he looked at us……ha ha oopsies, maybe I shouldn’t have yelled that across the store. Behind him I could see Justin and Ryan laughing at their friend’s embarrassment so I decided to share it with them. I looked over to Ania and she seemed to be looking at them too so somehow we telepathically agreed on doing the same to them.

“HEY RYAN, I NEED YOU DICK SIZE TOO, COME OVER HERE PLEASE!” Ania yelled at him; his cheeks then turned red. Two down only one more to go.

“OH JAY CAN YOU COME HERE TOO, I AM SURE YOUR DICK WILL BE A LITTLE TOO BIG TO FIT IN THIS. COME ON NOW, WE NEED TO MEASURE TO SEE WHICH SIZE YOU NEED!” We were all cracking up as all three boys were bright red, see how I said Jay instead of Justin? Imma smart cookie.

I think Justin was the most bright rouge color because I had help up the largest size of men briefs when I said ‘it would be a little too big to fit in this.’ I am not kidding though, the thing was so enormous that I am sure I could do those sack race games in it; that’s how big it was.

The plan was to embarrass them and it worked so when he came over I had to put him to use so I dumped my clothing into his arms; I turned around and kept on browsing the clothing.

“Um, hello? What are these clothes doing in my hands?” Justin asked.

“You’re gonna hold them for me until I go to check out.” I replied shortly eyeing a jean shorts on a heap in a basket.

“No, I'm not.” He said ready to drop the clothes to the ground.

“Oh yes you are.” I told him firmly looking him in the eye; you have to be confident or you gotta have a backup plan.

“You guys dragged us here, not to hold your clothing I think.” He still wasn’t giving up.

“Well either you hold the clothes and stay unharmed and uninjured or face the consequences later if one thread of clothing touches the floor.” I threatened him.

“You sure I would be the one physically in pain?” he asked wiggling his eyebrows. Eww, that pervert! I slapped his chest playfully but didn’t respond.

“So you’re not denying it” he said like he won some sort of game.

“No, I didn’t reply because……….” I trailed off racking my brains for a witty comeback. At the time I really need a good comeback my brain blanks out on me. He smirked at me thinking I was gonna back down, heck no.

“Because I was thinking of the size of your dick for the men briefs!” Ha, that should shut him up for a while and it did! Zingerrrr!!!!!

“I’m an extra large, which is a 41” he mumbled. Oh god, he actually told me his size! I don’t know what took over me but I was hit with an orgasm of giggles; it eventually blossomed into huge boisterous laughs and I ended up on the floor under Justin’s legs rolling around.