17-End/Epiloge

En başından başla

"You look gorgeous

"You look gorgeous." Louis bit his lip, taking Harry's hands in his as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Shut your face." Harry looked at the ground in embarrassment, the tips of his ears shading red.

Louis dipped down and kissed his rosy cheek, "it's true. I promise." Louis put his hand over his heart, as if finalizing what he said.

Harry just ignored his flattering comment and wrapped his arms around Louis waist, "why don't we just stay here? I convinced my mum to let us have the house all to ourselves," Harry leaned down and kissed the skin where Louis' shoulder and neck met, "with no chance of someone coming home." Harry lightly bit at the skin, running his teeth along the smooth skin of the tanned man.

"Stop. We're going. I spent a lot to rent this tux, I'm not giving this up so easily. Plus, Niall will rip your throat."

Harry groaned, "fine. Let's go." And with that, he stormed out of the house. Louis smiled and shook his head, following Harry out the door.
~

"Aren't you glad we came?" Louis swayed with Harry to the beat of Closer. Though it was an upbeat song, and everyone around them were jumping and dancing around, the two remained in close proximity and continued gently moving from side to side.

"So glad." Harry deadpanned.

"C'mon, cheer up you bloke. Do you know how actually excited Niall was since I even brought up the mere thought of the four of us going to prom together. You can't just expect me to let him down."  Louis placed his hands on Harry's hips as they continued to sway with the music.

"No I don't. Hurt my best friend and I'll kill you, but also if you hurt me, he'll kill you, and I'm pretty hurt that you didn't want to just stay home and have sex with me."

A smirk played on Louis' lips, "there's nothing I want more, but, to be honest I fear Niall a lot more than I fear you, do understand my motives." Louis leaned forward placing a delicate kiss on Harry's nose.

As the song began to end, Niall moved his way through the crowd of his peers to find Harry and Louis. "There you fucking losers are!" Niall butted Louis aside, hugging Harry.

"Was'up, mate." Zayn greeted Louis over the music, handing him a red solo cup with some fruit concoction.

Louis shrugged, "just trying to please the queen."

Zayn laughed, "oh, I get it, I had to soothe Niall with a twenty piece chicken nugget, because you two idiots didn't show. He was very distraught."

"My deepest, most sincere apologies for not showing to McD's." Louis spoke, his voice laced with sarcasm, "Harry would much rather fool around and spend much too long on his make up than meet up with the two of you."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "he's fine now, at least your horny asses managed to show here."

"It's not me, it's-"