Him talking about adrenaline and traveling also made sense now. I wondered if he was any good. If he did it for a living he obviously had to be pretty good at it. I could imagine that husky voice of his being an asset that made girls go crazy for him, not to mention his good looks.

"Oh, so that's why... Well, that's cool. Do you think I've heard anything of yours?" I questioned as I tried to picture my playlist on spotify in front of me as a way to try and figure out if I had any of his songs on there.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?"

I smiled, shaking my head. "Honestly have no idea. I'm trying to figure out if I have any of your song in my playlist but as I said before I normally don't pay much attention to the artists name but to their talent and the song he or she is singing. Sorry."

He grinned at me. "Well let's hope then that I got enough talent and good songs to make it into this playlist of yours." He said, smiling widely at me as I laughed.

As on command two girls came up to us at this point, I'm guessing they were around my own age, maybe even a few years older. They asked him for his autograph, making me wonder just how well-known he was. I really couldn't recall hearing his name or seeing him on any magazine or tv-show, but then again I wasn't really one to buy magazines or read about celebrity gossip.

I caught myself hoping he wasn't that big of a deal since I would love to see him again. I really shouldn't hope for a future with this guy I just met about an hour ago. We would probably never even see each other after leaving this club, but I couldn't help but to hope that we would. I really liked talking to him, and I loved hearing him talk.

I caught myself hoping, even though I knew I shouldn't. I hoped that he wasn't that big of a deal since I wanted to see more of him, but hanging with a public person? I don't know. It really shouldn't matter, you know, but I've always valued my privacy very highly. I didn't want anyone to start digging in my past and I didn't want anyone to be onto my every step.

Although now I was just really making a mountain out of a molehill, wasn't I? I didn't even know if he ever wanted to see me again so I shouldn't even worry about any of that yet.

Even if he did want to met me again, would it really be so wise? Like said, we just met and I'd already let his tongue down my throat, and if that older man hadn't interrupted us I probably would have let him do more. My cheeks heated at the thought and I felt slightly disgusted by myself for being so easy. What kind of message had that given him? What would be his intentions if he was to ask to see me again? He seemed like a nice, stand up guy but I knew how easy it could be to put on a facade. I felt sick thinking about it.

Besides I wasn't made out for dating. I had a job that took up most of my time, a boss who thought of me like her over-humanly puppet she could just shovel more and more work at and a desperate need to please people which resulted in me not being able to say not to her. When would I even find the time to see anyone?

My train of thought was cut short by one of the girls glaring at me, her icy-blue eyes chilling me to a frostbite. I felt taken aback by the action as she threw me a look of despise. A sick feeling settling in my stomach, but I felt kind of pissed off as well. What the hell was wrong with her? What had I ever done her?

As Harry signed the papers they held out for him I let my eyes travel around the club, feeling a bit uneasy by the hard feelings coming from one of the girls. I stopped when I noticed the guys booth. They all seemed half asleep and when I looked over there Ian catched my gaze, motioning for me to come over.

Pointing towards the guys he then mimed something that I assumed is 'Time to go.' but it's hard to tell from the distance. "Shit." I said, speaking my mind without realising before the words were already out there.