C H A P T E R T H R E E

Mia's POV.

I woke up the next morning feeling uneasy and anxious. I seriously didn't want to get out of bed. But I had to cause I had work. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom, I took a shower and dressed up. I didn't tie my hair cause I was already having a headache, I didnt want to get more pain on my head my tieing a tight pony tail. My hair is straight, like really straight, no matter what I do it doesn't get any curl.

I ate an apple for breakfast, cause I had completely lost my appetite. I walked out of my house, it was really windy today, so as a result my hair flew here and there and also there. I huffed. Then I stopped walking, my whole body was frozen, I couldn't move, even if I tried my best. I couldn't, I stood still in the street as my vision blurred and then I couldn't see anything cause it became completely dark. Black everything is blsvk, I couldn't even see my hands in this darkness.

Mia.

That voice. That familiar voice that I can recognize even in my sleep. I looked back but I couldn't see anything.

"Who are you?" I asked. Mostly to myself.

No answer. Since I couldn't see anything it was even harder for me to go anywhere. I rubbed my eyes a few times but nothing worked. I even slapped myself on the cheek hard but that was again useless.

Mia, don't be afraid.

Again that man's voice came in my head. I think I'm hallucinating, this can't be real.

It is real Mia.

The voice said reading my thoughts.

Mia. I need you to walk up to me.

What! I am not going to walk up to you. I don't even know who you are! And I don't even know what's happening to me.

Trust me Mia. If you walk up to me then this darkness will fade away.

But where should I walk. I can't see anything!

Just walk and you'll come up to me. Trust me.

I started taking short steps. Slowly, one step at a time. Then I hit something and the darkness faded away. I looked up, I didn't hit something, I hit someone.

Green eyes with a hint of blue and red stared at me as I stared back. His arms wrapped around me protectively as he pulled me closer.

I kept looking at his eyes, some how I couldn't look away, his eyes were beautiful, the mixture of colors just made them look more amazing. My eyes travelled around slowly admiring his features.

He had Raven hair, beautiful eyes, plump lips, his Raven hair was styled and he wore a black suit.

"Mia"

That voice. His voice, it's so familiar I can recognize it anytime. This was him, the man that came in my dreams. If I'm dreaming then I don't know why I never wanna get up.

He chuckled. "You're not dreaming" he said as he stroked my hair softly. He touched my cheek and I leaned into his touch.

The half of me was telling me to run away but the other half of me wanted to stay in his arms. He smiled as I looked at him in awe.

He leaned down and kissed my neck. I felt tingles and butterflies in my stomach as I closed my eyes. His touch felt so good.

He licked that spot that he kissed and then said, "this may hurt a little, forgive me my Mia" and then pain shot through my neck. I didn't flinch or even move away. I just hissed but still held onto him.

My vision blurred as the pain started vanishing slowly. "I love you" this were the last words I heard before I fell into unconsciousness.

I woke up lying on a bed. The sheets were pure red, a dark shade of red. I blinked and looked around. This room was huge but all the walls were red. Everyone this room was red. The carpet, the curtain, almost everything. I got up and looked down at myself. I was not wearing my clothes, instead I was wearing a red long lace gown. My throat felt like it had not gotten a sip of water in years. My whole body felt weak. I put my hand against my head and groaned. What happened to me?

Then suddenly the door opened and came in that man. The man who always came in my dreams. Memories ce rushing back to me as he entered the room and smiled at me.

The walked up to me and sat beside me on the bed. I didn't move away. I don't even know why my body behaves this way infront of him. I become completely frozen whenever this guy is near me.

"Who are you?" I croaked out. My throat was so dry but I just didn't feel like drinking water at all.

He put a finger against my lips and shushed me. "You can ask anything you want but only after you drink this" he said as he picked up the glass that was on the bedside table. The glass was golden in color and the liquid inside of it was red. Was it wine? Does he want to make me drunk? So that he can rape me or something? Or is it just cranberry juice?

"So many questions. All of them will be answered just drink this. It'll help you to regain your energy" he said as he handed the glass to me. I hesitated but took it and looked at the red liquid inside of it. I brought it up to my lips and sipped on it, slowly at first but then fast. It was delicious, it had a metallic taste but it's like my whole body was regenerating as I finished the whole glass and wished I could have more.

"you can drink as much as you want" he said picking up the glass and walking out the door. He came back instantly with another glass of it and I gladly accepted it. I drank up the whole glass, whatever this was, it was delicious, it's not wine, but it's...... Something more than that.

"What is this?" I asked as I handed him the glass, he took it and kept it in the bedside table.

"It's something that you'll be needing and it's really important that you drink it everyday" he said still not telling me what I had just drank a few seconds ago.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm your mate"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm you mate Mia. In simple words I'm your soulmate. You and I are destined to be together. I've been searching for you for a long time and now I've finally found you" he said as he pecked my forehead.

"What's your name?"

"Jason king. I'm the vampire king and you're my queen" he said in pride.

"V-vampire?" I asked bewildered.

"Yes and since I'm a vampire I had to make you a vampire too. Now you're a vampire and my queen. You're mine, my Mia and that can never be changed"

What the hell?

-------------------------
Song: I'm in love with a monster by fifth harmony.

Hey my crazy maniacs!

How was the update?! I hope you like it! Once again I have nothing to say😶
Check out this pic👇

How was the update?! I hope you like it! Once again I have nothing to say😶Check out this pic👇

LOTS OF LOVE♥️♥️
SANA.

My Vampire King Mate (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara