Chapter 23- What is going on under that table?!

Start from the beginning

'Shush she's coming, she's coming.' Alex cut me off as he fidgeted nervously in his seat.

I looked up to see a pretty blonde girl making her way towards us.

'Is that her?' Cole asked as he pointed towards an old women dressed in overalls.

I giggled slightly as I kicked Cole under table, making him tense, I smiled as I felt his hand also tense on my leg.

'Hi.' The girl smiled sweetly as she sat down next to Alex. She had long wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes with pink lips.

'You okay?' Alex smiled at her before he stood up, 'I'll go get us twenty nuggets, okay?'

She nodded at him before she looked at Cole and I and smiled.

'Alright?' Cole smiled awkwardly at her.

'Hey! I'm Liv!' I grinned at her as I eyed what she was wearing.
She was wearing a cute flouncy black skirt with a belt and a burgundy long sleeved top. I could already tell she was into fashion, just like me.

'Oh my god! Is that a Janet Valentine top?!' She grinned excitedly.

I frowned as I looked down at my black and white cami top, 'Oh, um, yeah it is.' I laughed, 'She's my mum.'  Cole kept quiet as he also looked at my top.

'The tops your mum?' Cole whispered as he snorted, so that only I could hear him. I glared at him as I tried not to laugh, not that I found it funny or anything... it was just funny because he was so shit at jokes..

'What? No way! Are you being serious?!' She gasped.

'Yeah..' I laughed.

'Oh my god! That's so cool, I literally only own three of her tops and I love her designs! She sighed as she grinned.

'Well, I could get you loads more if you want?' I smiled sweetly at her before I frowned at Cole as he moved his hand from my leg and shovelled around in his pocket.

'Would you do that for me?!' She grinned excitedly.  I smiled at her, she was so nice. I was happy for Alex.

'Yeah of course, it's no big deal.' I replied as I looked at Cole who was not interested in the conversation as he was looking down at his phone.

'Thank you oh my god!!' She clapped her hands as she smiled.

'It's okay.' I laughed back cheerily.

'Hey dudes.' Trent mumbled as he sat down next to Megan opposite us on the big table, a huge tray full of food in his hands.

'Hey Megan.' Gee smiled at Megan as she sat down next to Trent on the other side.

'Hiya.' She grinned up at them.

I looked at Cole as Gee, Trent and Megan started a conversation between themselves. Cole quickly shoved his phone into his pocket as he looked at me and smirked.

'What are you smirking about now?' I sighed.

'You.' He replied, the smirk remaining on his face as he rested his hand on my leg under the table, back where it was before.

I felt the tingly feeling in my stomach again as I smiled at him slightly.

'How was school?' I asked Gee smiling.

'Eh, fine.' She replied bluntly.

'Okay, twenty nuggets.' Alex sighed nervously as he sat down next to Megan on the other side of her, placing the box of nuggets in front of them.

'I got ketchup and barbecue sauce.' Alex nodded to himself, 'Wait! Did you want curry dip? I'll get curry dip.' Alex rambled as he got up.

'No, no, Alex, it's fine.' Megan giggled as she grabbed Alexs' arm, making him sit down.

I cooed at Cole, 'They're so cute.' I whispered to him to which he gave me a disgusted look in reply.

'Are you guys dating?' Megan asked looking directly at Cole and I.

'Oh,' I started coughing, 'Um, I don't... really.. know.' I replied quietly.

I could feel Coles eyes on me as I stared straight at Megan.

'Oh.. right.' She replied confused.

Cole snickered, which was something he tended to do in awkward situations.
I turned and frowned at him waiting for him to say something but he kept quiet.

'Cole, you ready for the big game tomorrow?' Trent chirped up.

'As ready as I'll ever be.' Cole replied, smirking.

'I didn't know you had a game.' I frowned.

'Well I haven't really had a chance to tell you.' Cole replied as he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at him before Alex spoke. 'Cole is the captain of our team, Megs.'

Megan nodded, 'Ahh, right, so do-'

I stopped listening and jumped slightly as Cole moved his fingers on my leg, drawing circles, taking me by surprise.

I looked at him quickly and raised my eyebrow to which he smirked.

'Liv?' Gee frowned.

I chewed the inside of my mouth as I smiled slightly at Cole before I looked at Gee who was giving me the evils, 'Yeah?' My voice breaking slightly.

'Can you look at your phone a sec please?' She asked, making it sound more like a demand.

I nodded at her, not trusting my voice. Cole kept his fingers making circles on my leg, moving them slightly higher up my leg to my thigh.

I frowned as I looked down at my phone to see a text from Gee saying, 'What is going on under that table?!'