"What did you feed him uncle?" I smirked and he smirked back understanding me.

"Nothing bete (kid/ little one). Just some hot knives and hot candle wax" he replied chuckling, satisfied at his work.

"Nice" I smirked at the rashes on his skin.

I walked to him and pulled him up by his hair. He looked at me with pure hatred and rage. And I hated it. I took the rotary cutter from the toolbox nearby and placed his thumb on the armrest and the cutter right above his thumb. I smirked as he screamed in fear through the duct tape that covered his mouth to which I smirked. I put the cutter back and he heaved a sigh of relief. His eyes popped out as I took a tweezer.

"Tell me" I sneered as I pulled the tape harshly.

"Not even if I die" he said as he breathed hard.

"You better" Amit uncle sneered as his nails dug into Mr. Smith's cheeks.

"No uncle" I clicked my tongue and walked closer.

I sat on the chair opposite him. I took his hand again. I smirked as I looked into his eyes and tore his nail. Blood oozed out as he screamed. I ran the tip of the tweezer down his face and his blood in a line as I traced.

"Okay. Don't. You're the most trusted aid. So, how I can you? Such a faithful employee" I smiled.

Amit uncle looked confused. Shivam and Sathyam looked as much confused. I laughed at their confused faces. Poor them. They knew me so well, still the confusion. They grew annoyed seeing me laugh.

"Then get ready to face the consequences" I sneered as I took a blade and drew my favourite patterns.

Rubbed salt over the fresh wounds. But it bored me.

"He's boring" I pouted and threw the blade.

"He'll come for you Atharva. You can't escape. He'll wipe you all out" he snapped as he laughed.

"I'll see" I snapped and pulled my gun out.

I've had enough with him. One of my men came and untied him. He kicked his knees and he went kneeling. I smirked as I aimed my gun at him.

"Eenie meenie minie moe, where do I shoot first?" I kept moving my gun from one place to another.

He looked at me in fear. I looked at the other three and they smiled. I kept thinking and he just kept pleading. It was going to be his end. I smirked as a thought crossed me.

"Uncle this has six bullets no?" I asked indicating to the gun in my hand.

"Yep" he replied.

"I'll need six more bullets" I smirked.

"Take my gun" Sathyam gave me his.

"Thanks brother" I smiled as I took it from him and placed it on the table.

"Okay.. ready Mr.Smith?" I smirked.

"You cannot kill me" he sneered.

"Watch" I said as I pullet the trigger at his shoulder.

"Oops. Missed" I smiled.

"Next" I shot his other shoulder "aaaah.. again miss" I snapped.

I ended up shooting all the fingers of his right hand. Blood oozed as he wailed in pain and started to collapse. I smiled the blood dripping down. No. I need him awake. Uncle dunk his head in a tub of water. Pulled him out when I asked him to. His eyes were wide open and was trying hard to get his breaths evened out.

"Seven done. Five more" I pouted.

"Kill me. Why are you playing with me like this?" he asked still breathing hard.

"Cause I love to play. I hate fast endings. Love to take it slow" I grinned wide.

"Roo, we'll handle it. You leave" my brother said as he came forward and punched his face hard.

"No" I whined "I started. So, I will end it" I snapped.

"Let her have her treat" uncle chuckled.

"You've spoilt her enough uncle" he sighed.

"I'd thank him for it" I smiled to which my brothers sighed and uncle chuckled.

"One" I said as I shot his stomach.

"Two" I shot his left thigh "three" the right thigh.

"Four" I shot his chest.

"You will never get what you want Atharva" he sneered.

"Like I said, the faithful, honest and the trustworthy employee" I smiled.

I was frustrated inside. I held him by his jaw and his mouth opened. I easily slipped in the length of the gun in as he didn't fight. He was dead tired, super exhausted. That mouth which didn't open for me and that tongue which didn't twist to answer my queries will never be able to open again. His pained and fear filled eyes met my angry ones before I finally pulled the trigger. His eyes closed and his head fell back with his body landing on the wooden floor with a thud.

"That's enough" Sathyam took his gun back "make sure to clean this mess up" he ordered at the men standing around us and pulled me out.

They in no time moved their feet to followed the given order. I smirked as I looked back again, one last time to see the lifeless body of the man.