Part 5

Hello again. Im just wanna say thanks for reading the shitty story that desperately needs spell check. Future note ive written this story long time ago so it sucks compared to new ones. Ive notice some the words are cut off and idk why. Ill try to go back an fix it later .. Maybe
Thanks for views and votes an comments are appreciated :)
-----------------------
You are walking home; you just got a call from Sollux that he had a surprise for you when you got home. You walked, looking up at the grey sky and sigh. You enjoyed the gloomy scenery till you reached your home.
You opened the door and a strong smell hit your nostrils, it smelt really good. It was a mix of garlic bread and marinara sauce. You dropped your bag and kicked off your shoes. You walked into the kitchen to see Sollux and Jennifer cooking.
"What the hell are yall doing?" you asked. They both turned around and Jennifer came Wwwover and gave you a hug.
"Hey sweetie," she says. She lets go of you and goes back to cooking. Sollux wipes his hands clean and walks over to you.
"Why are you cooking?" you ask as he get closer.
"Thay thankth," he says before giving you a hug. You gladly return the hug, you would have for Jenifer but you're still mad. He kisses your head then walks back to what he was doing.
"Wait in the living room till we are done ok," Sollux says. You do what he says and walk in and sit down on the couch. You enjoy some shows you had recorded on dvr.
About thirty minutes later Sollux walks in with a plate of food, he walks to you and hands you your plate before leaving.
"Well I'm out bye ___ and Sollux you two love birds be careful ok?" she says before closing the door. You blush at then but it disappears when Sollux walks in with his plate and sits down next to you.
"How wath your day?" he ask, chowing down on the garlic bread.
"boring as hell," you answers as you take a bite of the bow tie pasta," omg this is awesome." he grins and shrugs his shoulders. You both enjoy your food and have friendly conversation.
You put your plate on a nearby table then look over at Sollux. He puts his plate on yours and look over you.
"Why did you really do this?" you ask. He looks down at his hands and back up at you with a blush.
"well umm," he says rubbing the back of his neck," I uhhh just wanted to thay ...thankth you know." you roll your eyes and scoot closer to him and place your hand on his knee.
"Your lying dude, come on you can tell me anything... No really I'm like your only friend here," you chuckled. He put his hand on yours and smiled lightly.
"Well I um kinda have a ... Umm cruthh on you, I may be fluthhed actually," he answers. You blush at this, you like him back but has and alien and stuff. He leans back in his seat and rubs his face. "it'th bad becauthe I have a matethprit back home, or I think," he answers. You guessed that matesprit was a girlfriend from how he phrased it.
"Uhhh... What do you mean by think?" you ask. He looks over at you and gives a thinking face.
"Well thhe ith the heirethth tho my rebel thing ithnt a good look for her tho... But I think I can get a hold of her if I try," he says.
"Well try boy, g-get your girl," you answer with a hint of sadness. You watch as he gets up and grabs your laptop and plops down next to you. He logs on and goes to a website, trollian, he logs in and looks at his friends list. He clicks on one labeled cuttlefish. The screen loaded up and he begun to type. He turned around towards you and shooed you away.
You walked over to the couch and chilled, enjoying some television. Once on a while you would look over to see how he was doing. He kept his gaze down, his elbow on the desk and his hand supporting his head. You started to drift off to asleep but woke when you heard a sniffling noise. You opened your eyes and looked over at Sollux; he was laying his head on his arms. Once in a while he would sniffle; you got up to see what was wrong.
You walked over and placed a hand on his back; he looked up and turned towards you. His face was stained with yellow; you guessed it was because he was crying. You opened up your arms for a hug. He quickly got up, almost knocking you over, hugged you. You wrapped your arms around him and just hugged him for a moment before moving to sit on the couch. You sat and he laid his head on your lap, you stroked his hair as he begins to talk.
"I thought they would thtay with me... Thmall bit of me thought thhe truely felt fluthhed enough to not let drama get in the way... Too much for that." he said. You sat and listened to him talk till he finally ran out of words. He sat up and fixed his hair. He removes his glasses and placed them on the table. He turned and faced you; he grinned then finally sat straight.
"You alright now?" you asked. He scooted closer to you and made eye contact. You stared into his mystical eyes, the mismatch, blue and red eyes. It was truly beautiful, but you can't say anything he just broke up with his girlfriend.
"Yea, thank you for lithtening to me, really meanth a lot." he says. You blush when he grins at you, why the hell are you blushing he is just smiling. You both stared into each other's eyes till you decided to look away.
"Uhhh... It's getting late I should be getting off to bed," you says, standing up and trying not to look at him again. You went to walk when he grabbed your wrist and spun you I to his hold. Your eyes met and blush formed on both of your cheeks.
"j-jutht wanted to thay t-thankth," he says. You nod your head a little as if to say you're welcome. He leans in a little and kisses you on the cheek softly. He lets go of you and you take a step back. He gives little wavebands its down on the couch. You look down at you feet then back up; you turn and head towards your room. Before entering your room you turn and watch as he removes his shirt and lying down. You blush even more then go off to bed.