Part 4

Get back to your half eaten sandwich. You finished in up and walked into the living room. You smiled at Sollux and sat down next to him. He slowly moved his arm around you and pulled you close. You enjoyed this, blushing and feeling his warmth. You lay your head on his shoulder and place your hand on his thigh. He jumped up a little, it was pretty funny. You teased him some more by moving your hand down to his crotch then back up to his knee. You saw the yellow blush on his face, Aww someone is flustered. He got very aggravated with your teasing so he did it right back.
He gave you a small squeeze and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You returned with a blush on your face. The little continued till about 12.
You yawned a little and broke free from his hold and lay on your back. You rubbed your face, almost drifting off. You moved your hands and saw Sollux. He had leaned over you, his hands on either side of your head and his legs over the couch.
"I'm tired can we stop the game?" you asked.
"who thaid I'm playing?"He answers. He leaned down and started licking your neck. You went to go push him off but you were to damn tired. He kissed at your neck for a while before looking at you.
"You're tired honey?" he asks.
"He got up from you and picked you up. You nestled your head on his chest and began to fall asleep. You woke when he placed you lightly into your bed. He went to leave your room till you stopped him.
"You don't wanna sleep on the couch do you?" you asked.
"I don't mind," he answers.
"Can you sleep in here for tonight? Its kinda cold in here," you say, patting the space next to you. He walks over and jump on top of you then flips around next to you. He gets under to covers, and removes his shirt.
"What are you doing?" you ask, blushing.
"I can't thleep with my thhirt on," he answers back. You lay down, turning on your side. You fell some shifting then a hand snake around your side. You jump but then relax into it as he brings you closer to his warm chest. You slowly drift into a peaceful sleep.
You wake up, slowly opening your eyes allowing them to get use to then sunlight. You turn around and see Sollux still have his arm around you. You smile and turn completely around. You face him and kiss him on the forehead. You feel the arm around you pull you closer. You blush and Notice that he didn't wake up. You move your hand up and poke him in the face, nothing. You shake him a little, still nothing. An idea pops into your head; you squirm a little out of his hold and bend your head next to his ear. You open your mouth and move your tongue over to his ear and lick it. You jumped when he jolted up. You laid your head back down and chuckle as he wipes his ear.
"Wtf, ___," he yells. You laugh at his anger but thing get quickly serious when he climbs on top of you. He straddles your hips and looks down at your kinda scared face.
"w-what are you d-doing," you said with a studded. Yea shuddering sure shows you can handle this. He chuckles at that and lowers himself, placing his hands on either side of you. He leans down next to your ear.
"Morning thweetheart," he says before licking your ear. He falls over and lies next to you and laughs as your rub your ear.
"Oh that's so mean" you say back. He just continues to laugh. You hit him in the stomach and make him clench his stomach.
"latht time I thleep with you," he says before getting up. You look at his tall skinny body before it's covered by his black shirt. You sighed then stretched; you got up and walked to the bathroom.
Sollux walked by as you exited the bathroom. You watched him walked into the kitchen.
"What you want for breakfatht?" he asked, looking through the cabinets.
"You can cook?" you asked, walking into the kitchen. He looked over at you and shrugged. You sat back and watch as he gathered some supplies.
He grabbed some flour and sugar from the cabinets then walked over to the fridge. You were standing in front of it and went to move. He wrapped his arm around you and opened the fridge. He kept it on the handle and around you and grabbing the milk. He smiled when he saw the faint blush on your face. He removed his arm from around you and let the fridge close shut on its own. You continued to watch him mix the ingredients together. Once he finished stirring he looked over towards you.
"Where ith the thkillet?" he asked. You turned and went on your knee; opened cabinets and pulled out a skillet and handed it to him. He grabbed it and placed it on the stove, turning the heat on. He grabbed a spoon and scooped up some of the batter and let it fall onto the pan. The sound of it sizzling filled the air, he picked up a spatula you had in a cup looking thing. He flipped it then let the other side cook. He repeated this till all the batter was used.
You grabbed two plates and placed them on the counter. You went to the fridge and pulled out some honey, you love honey on your pancakes. You turned around and saw he had placed two on each plate.
"You can grab more once you finithh," he answers. You drench your pancakes in honey and place it on the counter before grabbing a fork. You turn back around and see the honey is almost gone. You look over at Sollux's plate; it was more drenched than yours. He gave a little grin then began to chow down. You smiled then ate the honey drenched pancakes. You took the first bite and it was actually pretty good, hmm who knew aliens are good cooks.
"Like it?" he asks. You gave a nod because your face was as full as a chipmunk. He chuckled at your puffy cheeks, you managed to swallow it and actually clear your mouth of the wonderful food. You look over at Sollux and notice how messy he was being, he had honey all over his face. You walked over and grabbed a napkin and got it damp, then went in front of him. You were somewhat close for comfort. You moved the napkin up and wiped away the honey. You noticed that he was staring at you with a serious face the entire time. You slowly move the napkin down away from his face and blush. You move away from him and put your plate in the sink. He did the same; you walked into the living room and plopped on the couch. A few minutes later Sollux came in and joined you on the couch. You moved your feet onto his lap and enjoyed some TV.
After a little bit you felt a ticklish feeling on your foot, you jerked it a little but it continued. You look down and saw Sollux moving his finger softly on your foot.
"Can you stop that?" you asked. he turned his gaze from the TV back to you.
" why, your ticklithh?" he answers back. He tickles your foot some more, you tried to keep a giggle from escaping your mouth.
"Yea now stop," you exclaim back. He begins to run his finger up your leg to your knee and back down. You manage to keep yourself from giggling. He moves your feet off his lap and crawled over to you. He moved his hand up in a threatening way.
"Don't you do it lisp boy," you say, scooting away a little. He gets a little closer. "Im warning you don't do it," you repeat. He gives a smirk then pounces, tickling your stomach making you laugh.
"Thomeone ith really ticklithh," he says as you attempt to push him away. You feel your arms get latched as if someone is holding them; they forcefully get pulled up above your head.
"Wtf," you say attempting to move your hands. You look at Sollux who is giving a shit eating grin. You roll your eyes at him. He tickles you more making you squirm and laugh more. He made his way up to your neck. He moved his head down to your neck and started to playfully bite making you giggle.
"Ahh haha stop it," you say in attempt to get him to stop. He looks up at you and kissing you on the nose. You blush slightly before he gets off you and resumes his position with your fee on his lap. Your hands are still bonded above your head.
"Uhhh, my hands," you saw kicking him lightly on the chest. He turns to look at you and smiles.
"What you look good like that," he answers with a grin. You kick him harder in the chest; he releases you from your hold allowing you have control of them again. You sit up and scoot next to him and lay your head on his shoulder.
"What time is it?" you ask realizing what day it was.
"Almost eight," he answers. You rub your forehead on his shoulder and groan. "whatth wrong?" he ask, wrapping his arm around you.
"I have work," you say with a groan. You look up at him and pout. "I don't wanna go I wanna stay here with my lisp master," you say with a grin. He rolls his eyes before removing his arm from around you. You get up and walk to the bathroom to get a shower.
~time skip because this will be work and shit and Sollux an you flirting for two weeks~
Two weeks later
You are walking home, you just got a call from Sollux that he had a surprise for you when you got home. You walked, looking up at the grey sky and sigh.
-------------
Sorry for any errors and stuff. I read the first paragraph and i wrote u instead of you so im sorry for text language its annoying truly my bad.
Comments and votes are greatly appreciated