Part 3

Well, prepare for an ear full then," he says, clearing his throat," got beat up by some highbloods, a troll thing, I got in some trouble back at home."

"What you do?" you ask, eagerly awaiting his answer.

"well, uhh thome trollth thtand against the whole blood color cathte thythtem, which ith a big no no."

" what that have to do with you?"you ask him, kinda worried.

"well, I uhh...well helped the rebelth," he answers, rubbing his neck.

"uhh, continue," you say, needing more than just that.

"well, I helped thome ethcape the cathtle thing he liveth in and I got caught, but got out now im here." He answers, turning back to the tv.

"Anything else?" you ask. He looks over at and shakes his head, no. you sit back and chill till you head off to bed. You start thinking about how someone like Sollux would save people from someone higher. Imagine him being all heroic like that, cute. As you sat and thought, you realized that you haven't called your friend, Jenifer, all day. You and her talk every day, and if you don't she will nag your ear off the next day. You shoot up and run to your room and grab your phone, punch in her name into the contact list and call her. The phone rings for a sec then she answers.

"explain yourself missy," she says into the phone.

"uhh, I was busy?" you say, questioning.

"bullshit, anyway we going out tonight or what?" she ask. Oh fuck you totally forgot it was Friday, every Friday you go out with your friends. You couldn't leave Sollux here alone, and you couldn't take him with you.

"Sorry man not tonight, I have company." You answer back.

"Who, is it a guy?" she ask. You had no idea if Sollux was a guy, but you could kinda guess he was.

"None of your business Jenifer," you answer back, hoping she would leave it at that.

"omg it's a guy, im so coming over now!" she answers, hanging up the phone before you could protest. She is the only person you know that will interrupt a date that you will ever have, not that you ever have one without her anyway. You dropped the phone and run to Sollux, he looks up at you with his mismatch glasses. How the hell are you gonna cover him up before she gets here, shit.

"uhh, my friend is coming over and you need to uhh...fuck idk," you said, rubbing your neck. You could cover his skin up and put a hat on him but you don't have makeup. You find makeup stupid; it hides your natural beauty. You run around your house looking for anything that would work, but nothing was found. Sollux just sat on the couch watching as you wondered around looking at everything.

"... what the hell are you doing?" he ask, standing up and walking over towards you.

"Finding something to hid your grey ass skin, she can't know you're an alien!" you say. Right when you said that, the door bell rang. FUCK. You looked over at Sollux then back at the door. You grabbed Sollux and pushed him into your room and closed the door. You ran back and opened the door, greeting your friend.

"hi, hows it going?" you ask, acting as cool as possible.

"where is he," she ask, walking in. you watched as she looked around your living room, man she is pushy. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a red blouse and black sneakers. She wasn't really dressed up but normal Friday attire for her. You watched as she looked in the kitchen then back into the living room.

"he left," you answered. She looked over at you; you looked back at her with a little grin. Right when she was about to speak a thump was heard from your room. Damn it Sollux, can't stay quiet for 5 minutes huh. She looked over at the hallway then back at you. Your face almost went pale white as she walked down to your room. You ran down past her into your room closing the door and locking it. You saw Sollux bent over picking up your guitar that fell from the stand; damn you haven't played that thing in a long time. You walked over to Sollux, as you were about to quickly hide him the door flew open, how the fuck she know where the key was? She looked over at you and Sollux.

".........._____ who is that?" she asked, her faced in shock to see an alien.

"uhhh, Sollux?" you said.

"thup," Sollux says, you faced palmed at that. Sollux walked over towards her, he knew her from your photos. She looked back at him , giving a shy wave.

"hi," she answer to him," your cute." Wow, smooth Jenifer. You walked over to them and watched as they just stared at each other.

"uhhh, ok then. Jenifer Sollux, Sollux Jenifer." You say, breaking the silence.

"n-nice to meet you Sollux," she answers holding out her hand. Sollux hold out his hand shaking hers.

"pleathure ith all mine," he answers all gentleman like, what a show off. You roll your eyes and leave the room. You sit down on the couch, once in a while hearing them actually say something. Man this was really stupid. You flipped the TV on and watched some random shows, ignoring Sollux and Jenifer's conversation. After an hour they both walked out of YOUR room and entered the living room, they sat down next you. You looked over at them; they were actually having a conversation! Omgerd a conversation. They talked for a long time, annoying the shit out of you in the process. You listen for hours, they kept talking about random ass shit. 'Damn why dont they just fucking make out, end this torture' you thought to yourself, rolling your eyes. You got bored with them and left the room, entering your room and closing the door.

You laid on your bed and drifted off to sleep, barley hearing the laughter of the two idiots. About two hours you wake up, you listen from the sound of the two idiots, but all you're heard was silence. 'Where the fuck are they' you thought as you stood up, heading for the door. You walked out of your room and into the living. You see them on the couch, what the hell are they doing. You step closer , regrettable decision . At you have them both in your view you shield your eyes from the sight of them smooching on each other's face.

"omg what are yall doing," you yell at them, covering your eyes. You hear a body slam on the floor, removing your hand from your eyes you see Sollux on the floor blushing like an ass. Jenifer still sitting on the couch, wiping away the salvia from her lips. You stare blankly at booth of them.

"hi," Jenifer says, waving at you. You give her a eat shit and die look, then move your gave over at Sollux.

"....I hate you guys, Jenifer please leave...NOW," you say, pissed as hell. She stand up, walks to the door, giving a small wave to Sollux before leaving completely. Sollux watches as she leave then look up back at you.

"hi," he answers. You rolls your eyes and walk away, going to the kitchen to grab some food. Sollux stands up and follows you in. "you mad?"

"what?" you ask, finding that to be a random ass question.

"are you mad that we were making out on your couch?" he ask standing behind you.

"kinda, why do you care?" you said turning around to face him.

"well I like to know if imam get killed for kiththing thomeone when you like me."

"what, I don't like you," you answer to him, a light blush forming on your cheeks.

"yea right ," he answers with an ass whole grin.

"I don't, I mean your cute kinda but I don't feel anything for you," you answer, turning back around to finish making a sandwich.

"yea, keep telling yourthelf that," he answers. You roll your eyes and finish up your sandwich, laying the last piece of bread on top. You bring up the sandwich up your face, about to take a bite when you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist..... Dafaq. You blush, feeling warm breath on your neck.

"w-what are you d-doing," you asking, stuttering like an idiot. He chuckles at your shyness, turning you around and pinning you against the counter. You face lights up like a Christmas tree as his face gets closer to yours. He lays his forehead on yours, giving a small grin.

"You're so flushed right now," he says, moving his lips centimeters away from yours. You both stay like this for a moment till he lets go of you and walks away. You stare at him, awestruck at his actions. He gives a small chuckle and sits down on the couch. You still stare at the doorway, flabbergasted at the event. You quickly shake out of the phase and walk into the living room.

"What the hell," you ask, placing your hands on your hip. He looks up at you, smiles, and then goes back to watching TV. You attempt to get his attention back but utterly fail. You quite your attempts, giving a small sigh. A idea pops into your brain, you look at him and grin ever so slightly before straddling his hips. As you sat on his lap he turns straight towards you, a small tint of yellow popping onto his cheeks.

"w-what the hell are you doing," he ask looking away to hide his face. You lean in, inches away from his face. You lean in more, getting closer and closer to his lips. You watch as his face lights up even more till you plant a kiss on his nose, hope off his lap and walk off to your sandwich. He looks down and smiles a little.

"you're a huge athth you know that," he says to you. You peak your head out the kitchen and look over at him.

"What, did you think I would kiss you. What do you like me or something?" you smile and go back to your now half eating sandwich.