Part 1

You were walking home from work. You would have driven but your car has just been stolen so, walking was what you could do. Besides it was a well needed exercise, even if it was a three mile walk. You enjoy the fresh air that the world has to offer and take a turn onto your street. You live on {random street name} it is a nice enough street; all the houses look the same. The houses are only one floor, except yours. You have one extra floor because the people who made this area screwed up on that one so now you have an attic floor. It come in handy and worth the extra 50 dollars.

You make your way into your house, avoiding your neighbor. It not that your hated her, it's just...she talks A LOT. You quickly get into your house not being spotted by anyone and plop your bag onto the floor next to your shoes. You make your way over to your couch and fall face first into it.

"oh couch I love you," you proceed to crawl onto the couch and cuddle into the arm rest and start to fall asleep. As you are practically asleep, you hear a knock at the door, you ignore it believing it's the mail or something. Then you hear the knock again, you get up all slump like. The person knocks at the door again. "Hold the fuck on!" you unlock the door and open it. You are greeted with a tallish man, taller than you at least; he is wearing a black baseball cap, grey jeans, a black t shirt with some symbol on it, and black and white sneakers. He looks up from his view of the floor.

"Hello, can I seek refuge in your home for a little?" he asked, you looked at him like he was smoking weed or something and shut the door in his face. You walk back to your beautiful couch till the banging on the door continues. ' I swear I am gonna kill him' you thought as you came back to the door and opened it.

"WHAT?" you asked pissed off as hell. He looked into your eyes, little pissed off as well.

"Let me rephrathe that, bitch let me in or so help me ill thkin you," he says as he barges into your home. You walk up to him and pin him against the wall, holding his collar.

"Sir, if you don't get your ass out of my house I will shot you in the leg, and poke your wound with a stick till you bleed out." You answer sounding as serious as possible. You watch his face, it was very un-amused.

"I like you already, I think we are gonna get along, im only athking for a hour. Then ill be out of your hair, hopefully." He answers. You remove your hands from his neck and walk into the living room and flop on the couch.

"Food in fridge, bathroom down the hall," you answer as you sat up watching him look around your living room.

"What ith your name," he asking, picking up a picture of you. You stand up and take the picture from his hand and place it down.

"______," you answer," and you?"

"Thollux," he answers. He makes his way over to a chair and sit down in it, you sit down on the couch.

"take your hat off," you say watching him keeping eye contact with his feet.

"nah, ill keep my hat on," he says not looking up from the ground. You stand up and walk behind the chair and flip it so he is facing you. You notice a weird look to his skin, it was probably the lighting. You reach for his hat, but he quickly grabs your hand.

"No, don't touch the hat," he says moving your hand away and laying head down. You weren't gonna give up this quickly. You asked as if you were gonna walk away, then you ran back to snatch the hat off. He grabbed your arm as quick as you moved, damn he is fast. You stopped trying for his hat and sat back down.

"So, why you staying here anyway?" you asked trying to make eye contact with him. He tilted his hat down a little to keep away from your gaze.

"Uhhh, my roommate kicked me out tho I need a place to chil while he coolth off," he answers. You could tell he was lieing, but you didn't really care. You lie back onto the couch and start to doze off.