"Bittuji, you take my luggage to our room, I will put Ruhi on bed & come."

"I will be waiting for you, Chief" He said with a shy smile.

"What's wrong with you, Bittuji? Why you are behaving like a girl? You're so annoying just like that receptionist down there?" Rk asked in an irritated tone.

"Chief..."

"Shut up! And go now" Rk growled & unlocking the door, he walked in
& Madhu followed him.

Madhu looked around the suite. It was huge & posh. She looked down & she could see her face on the black marbled floor. She was sure it would feel so cold under her feet if she removed her shoes. Rk headed straight to the bedroom as if he knew the place like the back of his hand. May be he had already stayed in this hotel when he previously visited this place. She thoughts & slowly walked into the huge living room with a larger flat screen TV hanging on the wall. On the opposite side there was an L' shaped water sofa, a coffee table in front of it. At the farther corner there was a French door leading to the balcony with a glass railing giving a beautiful view to the Eiffel tower. "It's beautiful" Madhu whispered in awe taking in the breathtaking view in front of her.

After closing the French doors, she walked to the next room which was the master bedroom with a king sized bed in the center & crib beside it. She knew Rk had specially arranged it for Ruhi.

"There is no use for this crib. She will be sleeping beside me on my bed." Madhu said softly to Rk who was lying on the bed with Ruhi on top of his torso. Poor baby girl was so tired with all the travelling so was he. That was the reason for him to flop back on the bed as soon as he saw it & closed his eyes for a moment, relaxing.

Rk opened his eyes & looked at Madhu & said "I know... but just in case you need it..."

"Place her on the bed or else chest will pain." Madhu said to him.

"No, she is too light... my chest is not paining." Rk said with a smile feeling happy to know that she cared for him.

"I meant her chest. Her body will ache if she sleeps on you for long." Madhu said in a stern tone. Rk shook his head in disappointment. She will never care for him or love him so he should stop hoping for something impossible to happen.

Then she walked closer to them & gently tried to pick up Ruhi off his chest but Ruhi wakes up with the slight movement & started crying. She turned her face away & locked her hands around her dad's neck tightly as if her life depended on it. Rk rubbed his little girl's back gently to soothe her cry. Soon she stopped crying & lifted her head up to face her dad & gave him her baby smile. Rk's heart swells in happiness every time she smiles at him cutely showing her love for him. Then she turned her head & looked at her momma & gestured her hand at her to come closer to her. Rk scooted in letting Madhu to sit on the edge of the bed. Madhu sat on the bed facing them & kissed Ruhi's little hand with a smile on her face.

When Madhu leaned forward to kiss Ruhi's head Ruhi threw her hand around Madhu's neck & pulled her down making her land her head on Rk's chest. Ruhi's small frame roomed herself on Rk's right side chest giving space for her momma's head to rest on the left side. Thanks to Rk's well built broad shoulders which could fit for both of his ladies. Madhu without realizing her position she just comforted herself on him as she started talking animatedly and playing with her baby girl.

Rk was unable to conceal his jubilation. He just wished for the world to freeze at that moment so that he could have his Madhu & his daughter in his arms forever. Rk felt Madhu's fingers toying with his shirt button unknowingly while she cooed their daughter.