Chapter 9

It had been almost a month after my nightmare, my leg was all healed although there is a scar across it diagonally. Right now I was making dinner for everyone, I live with the skelebros Sans insists I take his room but more often then not I sleep on the couch.

"Hey whatcha makin'?" Sans came up behind me hugging me.

"What do you think I'm making?" I said not losing focus on my work.

"If I knew I wouldn't ask," Sans let go of me then looked on the counter, "It doesn't look like spaghetti"

"It isn't spaghetti," I said kneading the dough.

"Is there anything I can help with?" Sans said.

"Sorry but no," as I said that Sans walked away all sad and pouty.

"If your going to pout then you won't get any food," Sans just stared at me from the couch.

I laughed at his mood then continued making dinner, an hour later it was ready as I pulled it out if the oven.

"Hey Sans could you get Papyrus please," I said grabbing Flowey and putting him by my spot and started watering him a little,"let me know when to stop ok."

After I finished watering Flowey Sans came back with Papyrus.

"WHAT IS THIS? IS IT FOOD IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SPAGHETTI," Paps said.

"It's pizza not spagetti," I smiled and cut it with a roller I had Alphys make me,"It's a finger food so you don't need a fork."

I grabbed a slice putting it on my plate, then I started eating it. It kinda looked they followed my actions like lost puppies almost.

After dinner Papyrus offered to clean up just as Sans and I were going to get ready for bed...

"HELLO GENTLEBEAUTYS!" a robot burst through the door.

Almost as a reflex Sans was infront of me, once realizing who it was backed down

This robot (monster?) had 4 arms and 2 eyes that I could see and it was just on one side of their face.

"Oh~ it seems we have some new faces here in the house," It said.

"I'm Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said.

"Well I know it's a pleasure but it's nice to meet you too~" The monster relpied.

"What's your name?" As soon as those words escaped my mouth the monster looked hurt and a bit mad at the same time.

"I'm sure Sans has told you about me right?" They said.

"No, I'm not allowed to go out alone and explore so I am very sorry," I said.

"You haven't seen me on T.V.?" They said.

"Sans broke the T.V. one time while arguing with Papyrus," I explained.

"Well then... I'm Mettaton! The star of the underground!" Mettaton posed dramatically.

"Wait, Mettaton?" Then I pointed at Mettaton and yelled at Sans,"What the heck happened to Ton-Ton!"

"Uh dear how do you know that nickname?" Mettaton said.

"They are a robot now," Sans said as if it was normal.

"Please explain better! The last time I saw Ton-Ton they were a little ghost with hair over one of their sets of eyes!" I pointed at Mettaton,"Your supposed to tell me that is Ton-Ton!?"

"Yep," Sans said.

I turned to look at Mettaton,"It still isn't clicking in my head for some reason I am going to go get ready for bed." Then I walked upstairs.

"Sans how do they know my nickname?" Mettaton asked.

"Simple it's Y/n that little human girl that we played with as children," Sans said.

"Now that you mention it, how does she look the same?" Mettaton asked.

"I can still hear you," I said from Sans's room getting changed.

"Simple she is a potato," Sans said ignoring my comment.

"Yea a curvy potato," Mettaton said,"she has aged nicely don't you agree Sans?"

I came out to see Sans's face all red.

"Oh... My... God!!!" Mettaton yelled at me,"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!!!"

I looked at my pajamas and it was just an oversized grey shirt.

"Uhh clothes?" I didn't understand.

"No a girl like you needs a better outfit than that," Mettaton grabbed my wrist then left heading twords waterfall.

Sans's POV:

"I'm going to f***ing kill Mettaton," I thought teleporting to MTT resort waiting for Y/n to come with that bucket of bolts.

Then after about 10 minuets I hear that obnoxious voice,"We have arrived dear Y/n~"

"I really don't care for new clothes Ton-Ton," Y/n said.

"Hey what took you two so f***ing long?" I was irritated.

Your POV:

My head was still spinning Mettaton moves way to fast for my potato legs to keeo up with,"H-hello Sans... Mettaton... I don't feel to hot."

"Nice one Y/n," Sans said.

"No, I mean..." Then I threw up.

I don't remember what happened after I threw up but when I gained conciousness.

"WHAT THE F*** WERE YOU THINKING!!! YOU CAN'T MOVE THAT QUICKLY WITH HUMANS!!" Sans was screaming his head off at Mettaton his left eyes glowing red.

"Well how was I supposed to know?" Mettaton asked with an attitude.

"I'M JUST SAYING IF YOU HURT MY GIRL-" Sans realized what he was going to say then shut up.

"Your what... Sans," Mettaton said.

"His girlfriend," I said standing up from where I layed,"Sans doesn't want you to hurt his girlfriend."

"Y/n no..." Sans started.

"Sans we cannot keep it a secret forever we have been dating for almost a month now," I said looking at him.

"This is..." Mettaton.

"Sorry if you don't like it Ton-Ton," I said turning to them.

"GREAT NEWS NO THE GREATEST NEWS, I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU TWO WOULD BE CUTE TOGETHER IT'S EVEN BETTER THAT SANS IS STILL TALLER THAN YOU!!" Mettaton screamed like the readers of a fanfic.

"What..?" Sans and I just stared at eachother,

"I MUST TELL EVERYBODY!!" Mettaton yelled.

"NO!!" Sans and I yelled.

"If we don't tell them it's none of their business," Sans said.

"Please Ton-Ton," I pleaded.

"Ugh... Fine..." Mettaton complained.

"Thank you," I smiled at her.

"But how are you two going to tell Papyrus?" Mettaton asked.

Then Sans and I just started sweating.

"It's that bad huh?" Mettaton asked,"Let me help you!!" their eyes lit up.

"I got a bad feeling all of the sudden," Sans said.

"If Paps loses it you will protect me right?" I asked.

"I promised that didn't I?"