Chapter 1

I was walking up mount Ebott unaware of how much energy this took out of me, meaning that I didn't pack enough food for the trip.

"I'm so hungry..." and just as I said that I tripped on a root and fell down a giant hole.

*Thud!*

I woke up what I believe to be 3 hours later. I got up and started walking around I found another room and a flower with yellow petals was there and he looked terrified.

"Oh... P-please don't hurt me," The flower started crying and on closer inspection, some of his petals were ripped.

"Don't worry little guy I couldn't hurt a fly even if I wanted to," I assured him.

"Ok then... I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower," Flowey said.

"Nice to meet you Flowey," I said, " But I actually came down here on purpose."

"But why? In the underground it's kill or be killed," Flowey told me.

I couldn't believe my ears people can't change that much in 7 years right? Right? Tears were streaming down my face.

"Oh, Flowey~" a voice that was familiar appeared.

"That voice..."

"What you're not alone this time.." then she stopped mid-sentence and looked at me.

"Toriel," I looked at her she looked at me back.

"Y/n... It has been years," tears were streaming down her face, "you haven't aged a day." Tori touched my face and the whole insane look she had the moment she held me hugging me.

"I missed you all of you guys, never once did I forget you guys," I cried into her.

"The underground isn't safe for you out in the open, please come with me y/n," Toriel took my hand.

"Wait!" I walked back to Flowey and I put my now empty backpack full of soil and have Flowey in it. "You're my new friend so you come too ok?" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We caught up and I even explained how people treated me when I told them I would find you guys. We had arrived at Toriel's cute little home in the ruins. Then it just hit me, "Tori... I don't feel too hot... My leg hurts a lot," I look down to see a cut that was still bleeding and I hadn't noticed.

"Oh my goodness hang on let me go get something to fix this up," Toriel went off to get something.

I staggered into the closest room and just passed out on the floor. I woke up in bed Flowey was beside the bed in my bag asleep on the floor in the middle of the room was a butterscotch cinnamon pie. Even though we were little Tori always had a knack for backing.

I got out of bed but before getting out saw my leg was all tied up really well. I ate the butterscotch cinnamon pie and then proceeded to look around the room, I found a note that read:

Y/n
When I got to the ruins and started preparing a place for humans to take refuge in. Your size is the first that came to mind so nearly every clothing size is yours be free to help yourself to the clothes in here come to me if you want anything.

Toriel

I went to the closet and found dresses and Shirts and Shorts oh my! All kinds of clothing I also happened to find another backpack in there it was black and red. I packed a few outfits into the backpack but walked out of the room with Flowey in an empty pot I found as for my outfit I was wearing a sleeveless turtleneck that was black with two stripes across my chest, I was wearing pants that were a little big so I had on a black belt with a gold buckle, and I grabbed a pair of heel-less boots to wear these were also black.

I went into the living room to see Toriel reading a book.

"Oh you're awake," her face saddened, "I have a feeling I know why you're packed up and ready to go, you want to look for the others don't you?"

I nodded in agreement, "I wish you could come too Toriel but you already explained that you wouldn't let the king use my soul as the last one so you need to wait for one more human to fall, but I still...." tears started running down my face again.

"I know," Toriel hugged me, "follow me." I followed her down to her long corridor like the basement to a home, we stopped at a huge door.

"This is the end of the ruins... A one was exit to the rest of the underground here," Toriel gave me a phone, another slice of pie, and a knife. "I am well aware of you not wanting to hurt anyone but just in case..."

Toriel hugged me and we said our goodbyes as I turned to the door ready for what lies ahead.

"You hold on to your kindness, and stay true to your sincerity"