Chapter 14

Your POV:

Everything is dark... again.

I look around and see nothing, I'm confused, what just happened?

Light peeks it's head and I open my eyes, I see Sans looking at me with a worried expression and then I'm pulled into the tightest hug I have ever felt ever. Sans was crying.

"Oh Y/n!! I thought I lost you!!! What did I say about worrying me!!" He tried to be mad but he was too relieved to be mad," your soul started to split the other way... straight in half instead of extracting a trait like planned, but the good news is, we have enough souls, we are free!"

"Who's going to do it though? Don't we need someone to absorb the souls?" I ask half asleep phasing in and out of consciousness.

"We'll worry about that later get some rest!" He said in a firm tone of voice.

I nod and close my eyes drifting back to sleep.

-Time skippeh-

I had made a full recovery, and my body is still the same and Sans is so greatful to that. Well though my body is unchanged I find myself getting tired more frequently, though I didn't tell anyone it's probably just my body getting used to having half a soul? Full? I'm not quite sure but I know it's something that has to do with that.

Today was the day, the surface, we are going to be free. I don't quite remember how that happened... all I remember was sneaking past the king after offering half my soul.

There was a bright light and something I hadn't seen for over a year, sunlight...

It was magical because Sans and I were the first people to step out into the sunlight everyone else followed the whole underground soon saw the warm sun.

I stepped out in front of everyone with my arms spread wide, in their eyes...

3rd person view

In their eyes Y/n was an angel, the one who had gifted those who didn't deserve it the one thing they truly desired...

"When I was little," Y/n began," I had friends, but one day they disappeared... I was deviated but didn't give up on finding them again, that's how I got here..."

She took a deep breath closing her eyes,"I got here I was able to free you all..."

She closed her eyes with a wide smile running to Sans hugging him and kissing him then looking at the crowd with the largest smile spoke.

"Because I promised!"

The End