"Tyler, if you don't stop adding your weight on my hard on, then i will fucking pounce on you and fuck the shit out of you," I teased, poking at his sides playfully.

Due to my actions, his chuckles lightened up the atmosphere. I sighed and gave out a share of laughter from the fact that I could make him giggle, even in his depressed state.

"You wouldn't," He threw his head back with laughter, purposely adjusting himself comfortably on my lap, grinding his hips at such a painfully slow rate.

The buldge grew and the pleasure was overwhelming. My loud moans filled the room as his concentrated, hard rubbing of his ass was in full contact with my throbbing dick that was held tightly in it's cage.

"Also, you definitely wouldn't be topping either," He stated, matter-of-factly. With his intense grinding and rubbing, i could care less about who was topping or bottom.

"That's finnnee," I sang out, moans autimatically following my sentence. I leaned forward into his back, my mouth making it's way to his nape, starting it's work, hoping it would somewhat quiet my whimpers and groans.

After a few moments of absolute pleasure and satisfaction, he abruptly stopped and awkwardly shifted around until he finally turned himself in my lap. He was now facing me and his legs were wrapped around my waist, tightly, as if he would fall into a bottomless pit and my slender waist was his only support.

My eyes briefly examined and viewed his face whilst wrapping my arms around his neck. His eyes contained bags and his tired and exhausted face indicated that he was unable to get any sleep lastnight.

His deep frown and colorless cheeks made my stomache cave in with grief and i swore i would kill anyone or anything that caused this. "Tyler, you look like utter shit," I pursed my lips together, holding our powerful and intese stare.

His eyes, dark and gloomy, softened lightly and i could evidently see that he was holding in a chuckle. "I know, but i have my reasons," He replied, loosening his grip on me as his words became clear to me.

"And those reasons are?" I coaxed him, wanting him to just spit it all out already. With my arms still laced around his neck, my hands traced small circles on his neck, hoping it would comfort or soothe him. My small gestures caused a delight shiver to rush through his skin, leaving a warm feeling inside of me.

A small smile tugged at my lips as i pulled him into my arms. Now, I dont know exactly why i was hugging him, but i just was. It was like an instinct that i couldn't possibly explain. Maybe it's because i loved the feeling of him in my arms or that he just smells so fucking good, and i can't resist him being a few inches away..

Probably the first choice.

With him buried in my arms, i moved my lips to his ear, softly blowing on it. "You can tell me anything, Tyler, but i don't want to force them out of you," I whispered, placing a light kiss on the lobe of his ear before pulling away.