Chapter 11

Troye's POV

〰〰〰〰〰〰

It wasn't until now that i noticed how hammered Tyler looked from all that drinking. A look of disbelief swepted Marcus's face as he looked down on me. "Taking advantage of Tyler when he's drunk.. what a low move," He scolded, holding Tyler up against him. My mouth dropped at his words, completely stunned at how this whole situation looked in his point of view. 

"N-no it's not what it looks like i w-was just.." I stumbled upon my words, my lip trembling from loss of words. I remained sprawled and pressed against the wall, hopelessly watching Tyler pratically pass out in Marcus's arms. "You disgust me, Troye," He spat out my name, clutching his hands into fist, making me shrink down, whimpering.

He spun on his heels, carrying Tyler gently out through the club's exit, leaving me in the most vulnerable state ever. By now, it felt as if millions of eyes were set on me, sending loads of pity mixed with disgust. I scrambled onto my feet, brushing off my clothes with my free hand. I just wanted to shrink down and leave the pair of eyes that seemed to make me the center of attention. I was by far the most humiliated person that ever walked the planet as i watched Marcus stroll off with Tyler.

I cursed, kicking the nearest chair that rested near the bar.

"If there's a dent in that, you're paying," A hint of amusement sailed through the male's voice, causing my head to snap up. My eyes locked onto the man that stood behing the counter, humour dancing in his eyes. 

"Oh shut up," I grumbled, lazily taking a seat. He allowed his arms to rest onto the counter, leaning forward to the point where our nose were only inches apart. "Aw, is someone a little mad they just got rejected..?" He snickered, giving me a quick pinch to the cheek.

"No." I snapped, throwing daggers at the stranger that was pissing me off. Couldn't he see that i wasn't in the mood? Did he not just see what happened? I narrowed my eyes harshly as i watched how he roamed his fingers through his hair, throwing a smile as he said, "Chill, i was only kidding."

I gave a sour, sarcastic laugh which only made his cheeky grin grow. The dim lighting made my eyes strain as i tried to focus on the stranger's features. He looked around 20 with his a dirty- blonde hair styled messly but neat. The pair of green eyes never seemed to have sadness filled in, noticing how cheeky this person really was.

Dont get me wrong, this guy was extremely good looking, but gave off a just-friend vibe. He looked like a person who i could just chill with, be my clumsy self around without worrying if i was embarrassing myself.

"So what can i get you um.." He paused, confusion sewn in his face. He waited for me to tell him his name, and i couldnt help but forget also, since my mind was already clustered with so many other things.

"..Troye?" I sputtered out, making it sound more like a question then a statement. I mentally slapped myself at how stupid i was presenting myself. "Okay, Troye, what can i get you?" He asked, already pulling out a couple of cups.

I thought for a moment, tapping my fingers at a steady pace on the marble counter. "Um do you have like.. water?" I half-yelled, cursing the fact that the music was now roaring and vibrating the floor.

He snickered. "Water? .. What are you, 12?"

"Fuck off," I groaned silently, flicking him off. His grin never left his face as he said, "One water coming up." He bit down on his lip, obviosly trying to contain his laughter. I rolled my eyes at his behavior and the similarity between him and Tyler.