Chapter 8

Tyler's POV

"Marcus don't deny your love towards me," I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "As if. You're just not my type, sorry." He pouted playfully.

A smile tugged at his lips as I lunged towards him, locking him between my arms.

"Tyler!" He giggled, squirming around. I cupped his face and planted several kisses on his cheeks as I watched his eyes close shut.

"Oh baby," I gave out a fake moan. Alfie burst out laughing from beside me. Zoe covered her mouth slightly, stiffling her laugh.

The sound of someone clearing their throat instantly made me release my hold on Marcus. I turned my attention to Marcus, noticing his cheeks were completely red from embarrassment.

I gave a low chuckle and poked his side. He flinched from the contact, laughing. It wasn't until now that I noticed how much I enjoyed the sound of his laugh.

I was too busy focusing my attention on Marcus's lips that I didn't notice that Troye sat uncomfortably across from us.

His face seemed lifeless as I noticed his eye color turned a darker blue from dullness.

"..I have to go," His raspy voice was filled with sadness. I doubt the others seemed to notice, but I certainly did.

Before I could ask if he was okay, he dashed out the restaurant with his head hanged low.

"Fuck." I scooted out of my seat, about to head off and go look for him but an arm held me in place. I looked back to see Marcus holding me back. I raised my eyebrow as he said, "Don't go...He probably wants to be left alone," He frowned, never letting my arm go.

His pouted lips instantly convinced me to stay a little bit longer with the Brits as I took my seat again.

We all continued eating our breakfasts, starting a mini food fight and laughing our way through it all. We all left IHOP with food stained on our clothes and leftovers in our hair.

Marcus constantly tried removing the eggs that were found in multiple places in my hair.

"This is an excuse to touch me, isn't it, lover boy?" I winked, causing him to blush and pull away. What can I say, I just have that effect on people.

After the laughter died down, Zoe checked her watch and asked, "What do y'all want to do now? It's 12:36 and if I checked correctly, none of us are scheduled for doing our booths today for Playlist live."

We all exchanged glances as we tried to figure out how to waste time. It wasn't long until I heard Marcus pipe up, "Let's just tour around while stopping by once and awhile, shopping for a few things!"

My smile grew at his enthusiasm. Alfie and Zoe looked at each other, as if they were communicating with each other through eye contact, and then finally gave in and nodded.

"Fine, but let's go back to the hotel and get dressed," Zoe said, pointing at her pj's shorts. We all agreed and headed toward the van that was parked nearby.